What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil war broke out in march 1971 with military crackdown called Operation Searchlight to suppress the unrest after Mujibur Rahman was denied Prime Minister Post, millions of refugees started pouring into India and started a guerrilla warfare under the name Mukti Bahini(comprising of former Pakistani Bengali soldiers who revolted and common people) exhausting Pakistani army in 9 months as they were very much adapted to fight in river plains, deltas and marshland. In November 1971 Pakistan formally declared war against India by bombing certain airfields in North-Western India, soon Americans, Arabs and Chinese got involved indirectly. Americans even sent their 7th fleet in Bay of Bengal to scare India which even involved Soviet Union later on.

thanks I saw dat in wiki. and we believed we had it bad in South Afrika. u people were about to cause a world war lol

Great Going Pakistan, we don't need to see any of this crap. BAN EVERYTHING and only Promote beautiful Pakistanis :D:pakistan:

All pictures are fake. There is no Palestinian people. Israelis are giving sweets to the Palestinians as we speak.
IDF-soldier-palestinian-girl-fake2.jpg

Eat this ... and try harder next time.

Just asking. Other tan whining what you and other bharatis are going to do about it.
We did whats needed to be done back in the time.

How many were killed? Biharis I mean.

I guess no one will really know. Stranded Pakistani organisation claims half a million were killed and thousands of women were raped. I think the figures could be around 150,000 but no one clearly knows.

But still bharati. We have banned this movie. Now what you and other bharatis from your country are going to do about it?

Even if we take the numbers posted here that makes 50,000 or so troops not 90,000 like Indians like to trumpet, so much question is still unanswered how did such a small amount of soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy at 15 to 1 odds?

@BDforever explain sir please.

Total duration of military crackdown in East Pakistan was almost 9 months.

We should Ban every Indian Bollywood Crap in Pakistan's cinemas...

Yes, you should only watch LOLywood movies of fat uncles(with fake mustache and fake wig) and heavyweight aunties(who looks mummy of 4 kids). :yes4::yes4::yes4:

But still bharati. We have banned this movie. Now what you and other bharatis from your country are going to o about it?
We don't have to anything about this...World4ufree is a Pakistani movie site i think and this movie is already available there. Many Pakistanis are watching this movie right now. This days banning is nothing...Like **** is ban in India :D

IDF-soldier-palestinian-girl-fake2.jpg

Eat this ... and try harder next time.

Yeah one turned out to be fake but you deny Palestinians are treated like how Nazis treated Jews?

We don't have to anything about this...World4ufree is a Pakistani movie site i think and this movie is already available there. Many Pakistanis are watching this movie right. This days banning is nothing...Like **** is ban in India :D

If someone might have been watching it, then it is due to soft **** of Indian actresses in this movie.People like **** and Indian women connection.

Also again since we have banned it. What are you going to do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom