What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasim Akram is a friend and will always be one: Sushmita Sen - The Times of India

Wasim Akram was her friend but with benefits :D

bi-54032.jpg

Ye bolly whores time pass ke liye hoti hai, shadi to waseem bhai ne izzaatdar khandan mein ki

HAHAHA....
Its funny that you commented on "Indian sloppy seconds" and used Sania Mirza and Sushmita Sen as examples...way to validate my point...

Been there done that is all we say....your countrymen can have our hand me downs...NO PROBLEM!!

nah nena nah na

look how indians reacted , it invalidates your point quite badly

1100898713-1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6bb1aed7-545f-4af3-9931-8567f9f3084fHiRes.JPG

PDF had one of the longest running thread on this event , indians were burning very badly , I can dig up that thread should you ask

Well no need to scare me like that :(,

Anyway in this new era instead of hiring bhaiyas, these ex-lahoris have chosen 4 Lahoris for leading roles.

Koi hal nai tumare logon ka

Charity begins at home they say...in this case Lahore is where it starts..

Arre pindra...industry hi hamari hai...pharak kya pade agar hum hamali ke liye koi Pakistaniyon ko utha layein? Kaam se matlab...bas!
At the end of the day...India gets richer on Pakistani sweat and blood...dont see no problem with that...and no need yet to bring our bench players, the biharis..

nah nena nah na

look how indians reacted , it invalidates your point quite badly

1100898713-1.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6bb1aed7-545f-4af3-9931-8567f9f3084fHiRes.JPG

I dont think you quite understand what sloppy seconds means....

Arre pindra...industry hi hamari hai...pharak kya pade agar hum hamali ke liye koi Pakistaniyon ko utha layein? Kaam se matlab...bas!
At the end of the day...India gets richer on Pakistani sweat and blood...dont see no problem with that...and no need yet to bring our bench players, the biharis..

Laghta hai tum bhaiyo ne har manli hai, bollywood mein siref side role hi karo ghe. Acha hai, leading role to Pakistanio ko hi milne chaye. Warna bojpuri aur bollywood movie mein faraq nai rahe gha. Imagine bhaiya as leading actors, world wide aur india mein bhi bollywood ki puss.

Indians will say if we wanted bhaiyas in bollywood, we would rather watch our own regional movies. Lol

maybe I dont know , if its a filthy thing then I dont need to know
what I do know is that indians get butt hurt seeing Pakistanis go off with indian women

and there is some truth that indian women just like going off with Pakistani men , I mean see this
This guy is a just a cricket umpire from Pakistan ,
Asad-Rauf-260(1).jpg

what I do know is that indians get butt hurt seeing Pakistanis go off with indian women

and there is some truth that indian women just like going off with Pakistani men , I mean see this
Asad-Rauf-260(1).jpg

Yaar ye to Pakistani bhuddhe umpires ko nai chorti, i can understand why Bharotis have banned Pakistanis from participating in IPL. Awal number ki whores.

Women of delhi do ;)

Asad-Rauf-260(1).jpg
Please dont stoop to bharoti level.

Haha you Pakistanis need to bang random Indians whores, we Indians bang your fucking housewives haha.
England cricketer of Indian origin was banging Pakistani housewife Sadia Saleem, marked with two kids but Allah couldn't hold back her lust:View attachment 31676View attachment 31677View attachment 31678
Pakistani houwewives are very repressed and live for the Indian D

hahah looser what is England cricker of indian origin , he plays for England not india and the woman in question is a british citizen too , see here what british say about you

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

also see this

Pakistani Mohsin Khan did Indian Rena Roy
Pakistani Imran Khan did Indian Zenat Aman , Indian Anu Agarwal and a very long list
Pakistani Salman Taseer did India Tavleen Singh - her little indian bastard Aatish Taseer is still very butt hurt at founding out who his daddy was
Pakistani Shoaib Malik did Indian Sania Mirza
even Pakistani budha Asad Rauf ended up doing some desperate Indian

Laghta hai tum bhaiyo ne har manli hai, bollywood mein siref side role hi karo ghe. Acha hai, leading role to Pakistanio ko hi milne chaye. Warna bojpuri aur bollywood movie mein faraq nai rahe gha. Imagine bhaiya as leading actors, world wide aur india mein bhi bollywood ki puss.

Indians will say if we wanted bhaiyas in bollywood, we would rather watch our own regional movies. Lol

It gets boring when you repeat the same shit over and over again....
I honestly thought you could deliver on the insults...You've effectively lost my interest...
Pakdefender is doing a better job at this point and he isnt even that caustic...

Asad-Rauf-260(1).jpg

HAHAHAHA...
I wonder who's loss it is...the Indians who would be happy to part with this cow or the cow itself who had to suffer Mr. Umpire's ugly wicket finger....
Either way...Indians dont care, please continue picking up our trash...LOL!

Women of delhi do ;)

Yeah and?? Delhi women speak english quite well...they understand the meaning of sloppy seconds unlike your hoodrats on this thread..
If you have a point, now is the time to make it....

pakdefender[/USER] only do whores while Indians are banging there housewives. It is fact that the Pakistani circumsised penis means they become desperate and crave the std ridden whores while we **** their married housewives who cheat on them with us,

Ugh...too far boss.....
Im just messing with them...I actually like Pakistanis and have known some truly good people among them ...Its only some Pakistanis on this forum who behave like halkats..and its fun to play asshole sometimes..
I dont think you or I want to be categorized with them...so i would suggest deleting this post..

So on this note...Im leaving this thread and line of conversation...

It's funny, Pakistanis brag about banging Indian whores that everyone in India has done already while we make love to their married housewives.
LoL not bragging though i myself dated some pakistani girls,they are married now and still they are in contact through social media and i can't help laughing at these guys gloating over pakistani men doing sania mirza :rofl::rofl:

:D
Haha you Pakistanis need to bang random Indians whores, we Indians bang your fucking housewives haha.
England cricketer of Indian origin was banging Pakistani housewife Sadia Saleem, marked with two kids but Allah couldn't hold back her lust:View attachment 31676View attachment 31677View attachment 31678
Pakistani houwewives are very repressed and live for the Indian D

Why did you bring British citizen of white heritage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom