What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems you got pissed up once again. :laughcry::laughcry:

You heard it wrong, its other way around, about half a dozen Pakistani actress dying to get any type of role in Indian movies. :laughcry:
I don't give two shits about palestine or Israel, nuke each other to pieces.
f5a16d39dbd51481b55bf7bfc906453d.jpg

jokes aside -- this means no more Jerusalem, Palestine -- home of some of the 3 most holiest places on earth

[quote="Peshwa, post: 5688613, member: 17134"
I mean hell name one Pakistani actress of repute??
[/quote]
You asked for one, Mahira Khan, brain fart some more bharoti

While bollywood actresses whoring thmself is historical fact while no Pakistani actress is dead yet because they couldnt work in bollywood.

You are confused, you comes from a country where people are fond of watching dirty mujra.

[quote="Peshwa, post: 5688613, member: 17134"
You asked for one, Mahira Khan, brain fart some more bharoti

pffft....like anyone...and I mean ANYONE has even heard of her in India...
female actresses from Pakistan working in the Indian film industry, I repeat are more on the casting couch than on the screen...

You are confused, you comes from a country where people are fond of watching dirty mujra.

now curiously, when i type "mujra" in google, indian things like "top ten indian mujra songs" comes up in the query

i think youre confused about who is confused....and what does any of that even have to do with this (soon to be deleted)
"topic"

Army: 54,154
Navy: 1,381
Air Force: 833
Paramilitary (including police): 22,000
Civilian personnel: 12,000
------------------------------------------
Total: 90,368

hindu pulled these figures out of his rear .. haha

now curiously, when i type "mujra" in google, indian things like "top ten indian mujra songs" comes up in the query

The mujra known in India is clean dance form, the one from Pakistan is the symbol of vulgarity. Youtube is loaded with loads of such vulgar Pakistani mujra.

undian , this stamp was issues by the Bhutto government , he had his own axe to grind against the Pakistan Army

, what hamid mir , geo and co are doing today , this stamp was the work of similar minded people back then

but no matter what , our Army is there to put their boots up indias ***

'CRUSH INDIA!' is our motto!

Its funny that we throw scraps at Pakistani "actors" in the name of generosity and some Pakistanis somehow delude themselves into believing that Indians are now fans...

Its like the dog thinking it owns the human...LOL!!! pathetic..

Isnt the term Pakistani "actress" synonymous with whore to begin with???
I mean hell name one Pakistani actress of repute??
The likes of Ms. Veena Malik...the most famous actress to cross the border is nothing more than the village bicycle in India...proud Pakistani moments at display here...lol!

Bhaiya ex-lahoris are khatris/sheikh. In Pakistan they are famous for business and kanjusi, forget about generosity lol They should be generous and for once give leading role to bhaiya instead.

The point is bolly actresses are famous whores who provided services to Pakistani crickters for free. Historical fact, while veena just worked there for few scenes and come back. In Pakistan even dog doesnt care about Veena, one ugly actress no doubt,

undian , this stamp was issues by the Bhutto government , he had his own axe to grind against the Pakistan Army

, what hamid mir , geo and co are doing today , this stamp was the work of similar minded people back then

Did Bhutto asked Niazi to surrender? Bhutto brought back these PoWs, not the army.
as far as the CRUSH INDIA motto goes .. it's cute !!!

You mean Crush India has always been your motto...Just never your achievement...LOL!!!

If anything, history hums a different tune....

Bhaiya ex-lahoris are khatris/sheikh. In Pakistan they are famous for business and kanjusi, forget about generosity lol They should be generous and for once give leading role to bhaiya instead.

The point is bolly actresses are famous whores who provided services to Pakistani crickters for free. Historical fact, while veena just worked there for few scenes and come back. In Pakistan even dog doesnt care about Veena, one ugly actress no doubt,
quite a delusional fellow you are.

The mujra known in India is clean dance form, the one from Pakistan is the symbol of vulgarity. Youtube is loaded with loads of such vulgar Pakistani mujra.

right - way to try turning that one around....there are no vulgar indian garbage videos proliferated on the youtube and other private indian sites

give it a break dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom