What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN line with Pakistan's stance of denying everything about the genocide as Indian/Bangladeshi propaganda. Denial of the truth cannot make it become any less true.

Whose version of genocide. Just because indians made a movie out of a war doesnt make it true but rather makes it more controvertial considering amount of bollywood thrill and indian propaganda added to it.

What the actual f**k do jews got to do with Pakistan?

maybe he thinks Shabbat will help solve Pakistan's supply-demand gap in energy production :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their family were settled in Delhi but they have attachment to Lahore because it was their ancestral city. :coffee:

anyone who has been to or explored Lahore will naturally development such attachments...I'm sure they'd rather be in Lahore if they were allowed to be

anyone who has been to or explored Lahore will naturally development such attachments...I'm sure they'd rather be in Lahore if they were allowed to be

They never saw Lahore, the attachment is only because of ancestry.

well thanks to the internet, at least they can see the visuals of the city of gardens and pretend to be there

What the actual f**k do jews got to do with Pakistan?
Not intuitive, is it? Can't blame you for cursing. Thing is, the Jews re-established a successful state in Palestine, gathering Jews in from all four corners of the Earth, and retaining a large minority population. They didn't do that through violent bigotry. They didn't do it through "stealing land". They did it by maintaining property rights, extending civil rights, providing access to justice for all, and valuing the delivery of good government services, all while protecting themselves from external attack, providing internal security, and of course free and open elections.

By contrast, the minorities have gone bye-bye and you now know what Pakistan tried to do to its eastern majority.

I suppose the difference between your prejudice and my statements is more the product of your deliberate mis-education in these matters than anything else.

Not intuitive, is it? Can't blame you for cursing. Thing is, the Jews re-established a successful state in Palestine, gathering Jews in from all four corners of the Earth, and retaining a large minority population. They didn't do that through violent bigotry. .

going by that logic, the Nazis re-established German nationalism and industry prior to and during the war. They didnt do that through bigotry, they did it through economic reforms and through the removal of bolshevik/marxist ideology that plagued the region for so long

They didn't do it through "stealing land".

No, the politely asked the Palestinians to leave or have their houses bull-dozed to the ground

speaking of bulldozers - the name Rachel Corrie ring a bell?

Not intuitive, is it? Can't blame you for cursing. Thing is, the Jews re-established a successful state in Palestine, gathering Jews in from all four corners of the Earth, and retaining a large minority population. They didn't do that through violent bigotry. They didn't do it through "stealing land". They did it by maintaining property rights, extending civil rights, providing access to justice for all, and valuing the delivery of good government services, all while protecting themselves from external attack, providing internal security, and of course free and open elections.

By contrast, the minorities have gone bye-bye and you now know what Pakistan tried to do to its eastern majority.

I suppose the difference between your prejudice and my statements is more the product of your deliberate mis-education in these matters than anything else.

Wow talk about BS and delusions! What you are doing is called unlawful occupation and barbarism! Just because you keep ranting doesn't mean the world believes your lies!

The only reason you are here, is because of your hindutva friends!

You scratch my Kashmir, I'll scratch your Palestine!

As i told you no Pakistanis actor could establish himself in Indian film industry and he was the husband of Reena Roy.;)

only your singers could establish themselves in India because LOLywood is not for those good quality singer. If you listen to many LOLywood songs, one feel of hearing beggars singing in trains. :laughcry:

Ex-husband of whore Reena, i read somewhere how Indian actresses become whores as soon as they saw Pakistani crickters who are not even models, actors but just average folks.

As i said establishing is out of question in hindutva country. But even then ex-lahoris will never take risk with native Indian. Ex-lahoris have copied thousands of our songs, we don't mind it one bit.

Seeing like of you around them no wonder they want to be known as ex-lahoris.

Seeing like of you around them no wonder they want to be known as ex-lahoris.

Seems you got pissed up once again. :laughcry::laughcry:

i read somewhere how Indian actresses become whores as soon as they saw Pakistani crickters who are not even models, actors but just average folks.

You heard it wrong, its other way around, about half a dozen Pakistani actress dying to get any type of role in Indian movies. :laughcry:

Last edited:
Seems you got pissed up once again. :laughcry::laughcry:

You heard it wrong, its other way around, about half a dozen Pakistani actress dying to get any type of role in Indian movies. :laughcry:

While bollywood actresses whoring thmself is historical fact while no Pakistani actress is dead yet because they couldnt work in bollywood.

While bollywood actresses whoring thmself is historical fact while no Pakistani actress is dead yet because they couldnt work in bollywood.
damn ... so much bitterness for woman, you arite bud

Bhaiya i can understand your frustration, ex-lahoris have practically shut down their door for your kind. Its hilarious they get lahoris to act in leading roles. Considirng most of them have not even done drama in Pakistan. Likes of Zafar Ali, Abdullah have 0% exprience in acting.

Hell remember Pakistani crickter Mohsin Khan? ahahhahahah, he was turned in to bollywood hero from crickter lollllll while likes of you get rejected on spot

Its funny that we throw scraps at Pakistani "actors" in the name of generosity and some Pakistanis somehow delude themselves into believing that Indians are now fans...

Its like the dog thinking it owns the human...LOL!!! pathetic..

Isnt the term Pakistani "actress" synonymous with whore to begin with???
I mean hell name one Pakistani actress of repute??
The likes of Ms. Veena Malik...the most famous actress to cross the border is nothing more than the village bicycle in India...proud Pakistani moments at display here...lol!

Last edited:
Moderators can we lock this rubbish thread about some rubbish flick? This is the section dedicated to discussing the affairs of the army, not some film.

I don't give two shits about palestine or Israel, nuke each other to pieces.
f5a16d39dbd51481b55bf7bfc906453d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom