What's new

Pakistan-Bangladesh plan a Mughalistan to split India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India wanted to Break pakistan so that in future she should not be in a position to deploy forces in three places in case of war East , west and North(China). That was successfully accomplished.

India wanted to punish Srilanka for supporting China at the time of war.Created LTTE.

India wanted to bring democracy to Nepal and that too accomplished.

Now,

Pakistan wanted to break India ,Supported terrorists(in your terms freedom fighters) in Punjab,Kashmir and North east.It has been 30 years.But still could not complete their objective.(Of course it has taken more than the time India took for Arjun :) )

Munshi, it would be appreciated if you stopped calling people idiots ever third post.

Mr. Fisk is a worldly renowned personality and I hardly miss any of his independent’s articles/write ups but don't know if he has come up with such informative, knowledge-based and gigantic parameter of the coverage in a book like India Doctrine. Read that book diss-passionately to see if it is any less worth than reading Discovery of India please and don't ask other to be civil when you tend to insult someone like Munshi repeatedly. After all, APNI ACHORY DHARMA PORERE SHIKHAO is in your ancestry, isn't it?
Have u read any of Mr Fisks Book? I suggest Reading The Great War For Civilisation, its a 1000+ Pages, read thru it and temme. Its one of the many books he has written!

India wanted to Break pakistan so that in future she should not be in a position to deploy forces in three places in case of war East , west and North(China). That was successfully accomplished.

India wanted to punish Srilanka for supporting China at the time of war.Created LTTE.

India wanted to bring democracy to Nepal and that too accomplished.

Now,

Pakistan wanted to break India ,Supported terrorists(in your terms freedom fighters) in Punjab,Kashmir and North east.It has been 30 years.But still could not complete their objective.(Of course it has taken more than the time India took for Arjun :) )

thats not quite helpful dude. i can say a lot but that wont help anyone. next time please be careful coz this only increases hatred

Can Someone Point out an Independent Source which says Mr Munshi is a Writer of International Repute (as Kharain said, but havent heard from him since then) ?? Can anyone point out an International Source which knows Mr Munshi???

lol I am gonna call Up Mr Fisk and ask him if he Knows Munshi!!!

Robert Fisk is the most renowned Reporter Alive today, and Is one of the best writers we have. Those who dont know anything about the Books he has written do google and find out before trying to say Munshi is better than him! lol

You are the one with the identity problem ahmeddsid why don't we investigate that.

I never claimed to be an international writer of repute but there are several renowned writers who have contributed to the two books and many important commentators such as Ihram Sehgal. a recently deceased Sri Lankan General (rumoured to have been assassinated by RAW) and many politicians of the region who have contacted me to obtain a copy.

What are your qualifications ahmeddsid apart from being a proud Brahmin Muslim? :rofl:

................ a recently deceased Sri Lankan General (rumoured to have been assassinated by RAW) ............:

Any publication in any yellow paper of this rumour ? Or any other source ? OR DIRECT INFORMATION FROM RAW?

RK

Looks like "ahmedsid" alias has round the clock service, one has to appreciate the dedication - dedication for spreading propaganda. Here is some of what I wrote in another thread about sid and other indians inane hulking.

Since Mr. Munshi published his book on RAW, Indians are bending over backward to discredit his work and question his credibility. These inane paranoia stem from utter frustration that more people will be aware of evil actions and agenda of RAW and india. As South Asians, except Indians, we all aware of subversion and menace RAW created and creating. This book and research just validate lot we already knew about RAW and lot we did not. I am sure Pakistani friends know exactly how it is like to be target of rouge and terror machine of india – RAW. So does Bangladeshis, Srilankan, Nepalese and others.

Indians working overtime to disprove activities of RAW, clear and present danger but don’t have any audience in South Asia. As typical indian habit they will just keep repeating lie and propaganda and we just have to ignore all these rant and expose more of RAW and indian evil agenda against people of South Asia…

You rely on Rumours and Yellows Journalism to Prove your Points Munshi, I dont have to prove anything to such an Individual!

Kharian claimed you are a writer of International Repute/something on that line. I challenged him not you.

I am here as an Indian, nothing else matters. I am an Indian wishing to see Peace between India and Pakistan, I dont know why Munshi, you hate that Prospect!

Any publication in any yellow paper of this rumour ? Or any other source ? OR DIRECT INFORMATION FROM RAW?

RK

As I said it was rumoured. The rumour appeared on the internet. I can't remember where I saw it but I recall reading about it.

What difference does it make. Stop changing the subject.

Mr Munshi, and His CTRL+C team, please stop it, its a Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom