What's new

Pakistan-Bangladesh plan a Mughalistan to split India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will good deeds Brahmins end up in heaven? What is your though being a muslim for 150 years? Just curious....
Who goes to heaven or Hell Only Allah can Decide! Havent u heard of the Religious scholar who went to hell and the Prostitute who went to Heaven because she gave a Thristy dog some water????

Mr Munshi Attacked My religious Affinity and ran away because he has run out of Yellow Papers to quote from! Sad indeed that now everyone jumping to attack me.

Mr Munshi Attacked My religious Affinity and ran away because he has run out of Yellow Papers to quote from! Sad indeed that now everyone jumping to attack me.

do you want a medal now??:whistle:

All Indians, secularists and nationalists alike, must act quickly. We should ponder upon the future of India that we will bequeath to our children in the near future, if the plan of Mughalistan is allowed to proceed unhindered. Indians have to start taking responsibility for their future generations. We must do everything in our might, to ensure that the tide of Islamic expansionism is restricted and reversed, beginning right now.

The common man should take all possible measures politically, socially and economically to single-mindedly achieve this goal.

This is the goal of any fundamentalist (in this case Hindu fundamentalist) to scare people to change there minds and hearts. The people who would tend to believe in things as written such or typically illiterate and destatutes. What is so amazing though that Mr. Munshi with his lawyers degree (highly educated person) shows trates of such types of people. Simply amazing for me to ponder. Distruction of India is the only mind set.

Well you jump into touchy subjects without much knowledge of the discussion at hand with the sole agenda of uplifting your Hindu masters at the cost of anything and everything. I would call you a drama queen but it wouldn't be professional of me.
lol If I was a supporter of the so called Hindu Masters I would have called you a Typical Pakistani, but I wont. You are living in a world built by you, for you and you classify me as a supporter of My Hindu Masters. Do you know the Social Fabric Of India other what you have read in newspapers, mostly biased and all the Yellow Journalism fed by people like Sir "cookie" Munshi????

I got More Knowledge in the matters I talk about. I have no Shame in acknowledging I dont know something. So learn to correct yourselves and improve, not by attacking others.

This is the goal of any fundamentalist (in this case Hindu fundamentalist) to scare people to change there minds and hearts. The people who would tend to believe in things as written such or typically illiterate and destatutes. What is so amazing though that Mr. Munshi with his lawyers degree (highly educated person) shows trates of such types of people. Simply amazing for me to ponder. Distruction of India is the only mind set.

To each his own. The article was valid and was brought to our attention to debate. No one's ASKING you to believe it.

To each his own. The article was valid and was brought to our attention to debate. No one's ASKING you to believe it.
Not to debate but to Satisfy the Appetite of Mr Munshis fans for Yellow Journalism. Let him get in some Great Articles, Unbiased articles, written by REAL journalists! I will Acknowledge it and debate!

Repeatedly insulting someone as respected in the international scene as MBI Munshi on a daily basis isn't going to make you look cool in front of your girlfriends nor give you moral authority, from here on out expect to be shunned on a massive scale. You can go ahead and insult me because I have yet to serve the cause of my people, but soon that will change as well so you will be cornered :agree:.

:what: What?

Repeatedly insulting someone as respected in the international scene as MBI Munshi on a daily basis isn't going to make you look cool in front of your girlfriends nor give you moral authority, from here on out expect to be shunned on a massive scale. You can go ahead and insult me because I have yet to serve the cause of my people, but soon that will change as well so you will be cornered :agree:.
Firstly, I dont have internet Girlfriends to Impress! Secondly, I have been with a Certain Robert Fisk for quite sometime, (google if u dont know). Is Mr Munshi as internationally renowned orreputed as him?? Thirdly, Tell me where Mr Munshi is said to be so Internationally Reputed?? Well Writing a Book is a Big deal, Writing a Great Book is the Ultimate Conquest, Has Mr Munshis book been hailed as the Holy Grail of the Subcontinental Politics? Has India been asked to Explain its menacing activities by the International Community Based on this Book?? . Is Mr Munshis Book listed on Amazon or someother site?? I want to check it out.

Mr Kharian you openly threatened me that You Will get me banned or your name is not Kharian Beast (what is ur name?). Then we exchanged apologies and I thought u meant it, but I am sad to see your contempt towards a fellow member. God Speed.

Lol Brahmin-Muslim lineage doesn't seem quite right. You're either a muslim, or a brahmin. You can't associate both together.

don't pass such personal individual concern,
I would like to give a examples here you might heard that Haji Ali, Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty(RA),Ajmer,Rajasthan,India you find Hindu there and in case of Shridi Sai Baba you find Muslim there..How pray at both places they have there individual identity simultaneously they have belief with each other system… Some shocking think you that There is Daraga in Shridi Sai Baba Temple

I wouldnt ask anyone to support me, because I dont want others to get "Cornered" by certain members here. Its an open Hate Fest in this thread and I Request the MODS to change the name of the Thread and Close it if you can. God Speed.

Do you think I care what your opinion is? What makes you think that you are so important that I will loose sleep over your opinion? You really have a high opinion of yourself which is totally unjustified.

Don't get so hyper my friend. Anyway I read the review of your book. I won't call it a book my friend. I would call it a case prepared by a lawyer and bound in book form. I will rest my case here and no more now..

RK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom