What's new

Pakistan-Bangladesh plan a Mughalistan to split India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you change your story and you are a proud Muslim of Brahmin lineage!!!! You seem very proud of the Brahmin lineage and your family has remembered it for 150 years. WOW!

Lol Brahmin-Muslim lineage doesn't seem quite right. You're either a muslim, or a brahmin. You can't associate both together.

Now you change your story and you are a proud Muslim of Brahmin lineage!!!! You seem very proud of the Brahmin lineage and your family has remembered it for 150 years. WOW!

150 years is not that old.. we still have SSC certificate of our great grandfather.. which is 1880's
:cheers:

That his family after 150 years still has pride of having come from a Brahmin family is my point?

when did i say I had the Pride exactly? I am not Ashamed of it either!! Dont twist words Mr Munshi because you have run of out Yellow Papers to copy paste from!

Exactly my thoughts. Doesn't add up!
Why cant I be proud Of My Ancestors and the Good things they have done? No they were Not the Oppresive stereotypical Brahmins! No where is it said in Islam not to be proud of Good deeds. I dont follow Hinduism anymore, that doesnt mean I have to Hate my ancestors do I?

Why cant I be proud Of My Ancestors and the Good things they have done? No they were Not the Oppresive stereotypical Brahmins! No where is it said in Islam not to be proud of Good deeds. I dont follow Hinduism anymore, that doesnt mean I have to Hate my ancestors do I?

You never did. You can't associate yourself with something you "havent" experienced. Your forefathers did, but they decided to say "Goodbye" to their roots when they accepted Islam. If it wasn't good enough for them, how can it be so "Memorable" to you? Maybe you FEEL the need to do so, because you're from India? lol.

please please please why dosnt anyone start an india vs bangladesh thread where we can have all these discussions.
anyways i am still trying to figure out what this thread is all about there is no worthwhile
reading here.
where is the book india doctrine ???

You never did. You can't associate yourself with something you "havent" experienced. Your forefathers did, but they decided to say "Goodbye" to their roots when they accepted Islam.

Ridiculous. One cannot hate ones ancestors and ones past. It is self-destructive and self-loathing to the core.

This is a statue from Mahabharata in Jakarta, Indonesia. Is it unislamic?

6fadef37ca55b82400f90a52d5b5c56f.jpg

Clearly, Indonesians, in spite of being muslims, understand their past and are clearly proud of it. This is the kind of healthy attitude which leads to progress, not the hatred and denial that is so common in other Islamic countries.

Will good deeds Brahmins end up in heaven? What is your though being a muslim for 150 years? Just curious....

You never did. You can't associate yourself with something you "havent" experienced. Your forefathers did, but they decided to say "Goodbye" to their roots when they accepted Islam. If it wasn't good enough for them, how can it be so "Memorable" to you? Maybe you FEEL the need to do so, because you're from India? lol.
I was not talking about the Religion of My Ancestors, I was talking about the Good they did in my Area. I believe Hinduism is not a Religion per se because its vast, more vast than anyone can Imagine. Its a way of life. It cannot be collected into a few religious books and sold on the roadside. Now lets not go Into Hinduism, all that matters now is that I am a Indian Muslim.

My Ancestors found Islam soothing I guess, The Simplicity it offered them, which they were yearning for. The Goodness it carried which they hoped to achieve. Sadly its the most misunderstood religion Ever I feel!

Ridiculous. One cannot hate ones ancestors and ones past. It is self-destructive and self-loathing to the core.

This is a statue from Mahabharata in Jakarta, Indonesia. Is it unislamic?

There's a difference between "Associate" and "hate".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom