What's new

Pakistan, Bangladesh broadcast prayers at Hagia Sophia

its a mind set not a person dear you can hang as many as you want but unless you chance mindset thousands new madrasas will be open and millions will graduate from them hate and bloodshed only .

a Muslim to and bhuddist - islam is religion of peace
bhuddhits replied to him - and you think our religion teach us how to rob the bank ?:lol:

also your country have huge issue of tableeghi jammat this is another cancer to society . rouge people do not want to work leave families behind and go to tableegh to those countries whom they did not understand language and culture .

randi rona to ab tera hoga jab aqsa will turn temple of solomon inshallah :D

The solution is three fold :

- Demolish all Madrasas

- Eliminate Mullahs, out them in re-education camps, if they don't follow the rules, imprison them.

- Re-educate all Madrasa students; help them broaden their horizons with real scientific education.

If we do these three things within one generation, the mullah problem will be dealt with.

Don't get me started on Tableghi Jamaat, taking Boriya-Bistar and running from town to town like a crazy hooker.

We are muslims

If you don't like it fcuk off somewhere else

Yes, that's why you're using such beautiful words.

Jo bhi hoga dekha jaye ga. Tum randi rona kiyun kar rahai ho. Ban gayi masjid. Ho gayi shaam

And Bangladeshis don't need lesson from you to how to run their country. Un ko kia lecture dai raha hai?
it seems you have some aching from my posts :lol: good ban gya mandir ab kya randi rona laga rakha hai

:bunny:

The solution is three fold :

- Demolish all Madrasas

- Eliminate Mullahs, out them in re-education camps, if they don't follow the rules, imprison them.

- Re-educate all Madrasa students; help them broaden their horizons with real scientific education.

If we do these three things within one generation, the mullah problem will be dealt with.

Don't get me started on Tableghi Jamaat, taking Boriya-Bistar and running from town to town like a crazy hooker.

its same as china model and it will work on large scale :enjoy: china is doing great job in this regards these guys need software update

Kahan bana mandir? Humain to nazar nahi aa raha

And it is you who quoted me. I didn't quote you first

Brother, respect is built on trust and mutuality.

If we respect them; the Christians, they will respect us.

Do you want me to quote an ayaah, from the Holy Qur'an which says, Christians are the only disbelievers who will have mercy on Muslims ?

If all Christians hated us, how can millions of Muslims, live in those countries in peace ? More importantly, why do we live in their countries ?

We must respect them and then they will respect us, the terrorists have already made us all look like senseless animals, how much more slandering does Islam need ?

Isn't this move by erdogan a clear attempt at pandering votes and screwing Greece over ? What will be achieved expect some Muslim somewhere will suffer and now Christians will have something to hold against us.

Are we providing them with justifications for being Islamophobic ?

Brother, respect is built on trust and mutuality.

If we respect them; the Christians, they will respect us.

Do you want me to quote an ayaah, from the Holy Qur'an which says, Christians are the only disbelievers who will have mercy on Muslims ?

If all Christians hated us, how can millions of Muslims, live in those countries in peace ? More importantly, why do we live in their countries ?

We must respect them and then they will respect us, the terrorists have already made us all look like senseless animals, how much more slandering does Islam need ?

Isn't this move by erdogan a clear attempt at pandering votes and screwing Greece over ? What will be achieved expect some Muslim somewhere will suffer and now Christians will have something to hold against us.

Are we providing them with justifications for being Islamophobic ?

We aren't doing Christians any harm

We are simply converting a place to something that its legal owner wanted

Nothing wrong in that

Your atheists

You don't represent our values, our faith our principles

This battle we will win

It's is vital for the future and muslim world that we start removing Uber liberals like yourself from our society and countries

We don't have space or time for brown sahibs

Your atheists

You don't represent our values, our faith our principles

This battle we will win

It's is vital for the future and muslim world that we start removing Uber liberals like yourself from our society and countries

We don't have space or time for brown sahibs

Hahahaha.

You will judge my faith in God ?

What are you a Khawarij and Takfiri, 2-in-1 ?

Being anti-mullah is being atheist ? did you spend your entire lifetime in lockdown, locked and surrounded by four walls ?

Take a breather, visit the outside world, maybe your horizons will broaden a bit.

Why not? He is one of the most revered Prophets of Islam.
Because it's short of saying Jesus is God himself. And there are no mosques dedicated to Jesus or in the name of Christ that I am aware of.

We aren't doing Christians any harm

We are simply converting a place to something that its legal owner wanted

Nothing wrong in that

Perhaps, you're not.

But it's an designed to provocate.

Erdogan is a professional provocateur.

You think the Christians will take it laying down ?

Hahahaha.

You will judge my faith in God ?

What are you a Khawarij and Takfiri, 2-in-1 ?

Being anti-mullah is being atheist ? did you spend your entire lifetime in lockdown, locked and surrounded by four walls ?

Take a breather, visit the outside world, maybe your horizons will broaden a bit.

It's the Uber liberal talk of mullah this mullah that

It's code for anti muslim

The world is a shitty place, your enemy hates you regardless of what you do

If your going to piss around trying to appease them then you deserve what you get

The hindutva are spreading in India
Buddhist extremist in Burma
The west is full of white supremacist who celebrate I'll thought out invasions in muslim countries that cause chaos

And in response you want what???? Some liberal whishy washy bull shit where we can't even stand up for our own faith, history and past
And you think this weak behaviour will protect you from their hatred????

Wake up

Muslims have the growing numbers, we desperately need to take ownership of our people, our history and forge our own path regardless of our enemies

Perhaps, you're not.

But it's an designed to provocate.

Erdogan is a professional provocateur.

You think the Christians will take it laying down ?

Churches are already empty with Christians not attending them

Some might have a problem. A great majority won't have any issue

Because it's short of saying Jesus is God himself. And there are no mosques dedicated to Jesus or in the name of Christ that I am aware of.

Mosques are for one God

We don't build mosques dedicated to anyone

No it doesn’t, a companion of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) was given the title of sword of Allah. He was not even a prophet.

You need to search by the name Isa (A.S.) you will find plenty of masjids. And no they are not dedicated to a prophet or any other person or thing they might be named after, all masjids are dedicated to Allah alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom