What's new

Pakistan Badly Embarrassed By Zimbabwe

I saw the match, Pakistan bowled well to get zim for 120 or whatever it was

The ground was BIG the leg side and off side square boundaries were 75 meters or something

The pitch was slow and right from the start you understood what zim was going to do, slow it right down.

Hitting boundaries was difficult

Yet it should have been relatively straightforward, you just bat, 120 runs of 120 balls

But they bowled tight and our batsmen should have realised on this pitch they needed to get the twos and threes by hitting into the large vacant areas,

Babar was fine, Mohammed Rizwan has been superb and Zaman does his job but the rest of our batting is poor

Our middle order is useless, Hafeez is out of form.or getting old and the likes of Asif, Haider are tape ball quality and we have no great lower order hitters

We have done relatively well recently but it's always Babe, Rizwan or to a lesser extent Zaman that has lately Carried our entire batting

Too much sifarish culture prevalent.

Those who should have been retired a decade ago, are still playing

OFCOURSE misbah and waqar younis had a big hand in hand picking this team of sifarish players, and this is going to continue if misbah, waqar younis are still there leading the show from behind.

Saw Asif Ali trending yesterday so I assumed he destroyed zimbabwe, I find out it was the opposite, embarrassing.

Saw Asif Ali trending yesterday so I assumed he destroyed zimbabwe, I find out it was the opposite, embarrassing.

The guy doesn't have impressive stats on both domestic and international levels. Yet they keep selecting him.

I know it’s not nearly as popular probably, but Pakistan should get an NFL franchise.

I know it’s not nearly as popular probably, but Pakistan should get an NFL franchise.
We need to get america into cricket to it truly global sport, US will also bring many European countries with it

Losses and wins are part of all games. In cricket it has happened to best of the teams. Smart ones don’t cry or gloat over one such event.

Pakistan needs to sit back and analyse why it doesn’t have players like Imran, Miandad and many more who made them a formidable team at one time.

It would be a miracle if Pakistan can just revive the sports it used to be good at...like field hockey and squash.
Losses and wins are part of all games. In cricket it has happened to best of the teams. Smart ones don’t cry or gloat over one such event.

Pakistan needs to sit back and analyse why it doesn’t have players like Imran, Miandad and many more who made them a formidable team at one time.
Sifarshi culture...has been plaguing Pakistani cricket for a long long while.

We need to get america into cricket to it truly global sport, US will also bring many European countries with it

Well speaking as an American, I wouldn’t have an issue if cricket could establish a market here.

Now whether it takes or not, is another story. Americans are as much into American football as Pakistanis are into cricket I’m guessing.

Whatever the sport may be, I think it would be really good if teams from each country could visit one another in matches.

Well speaking as an American, I wouldn’t have an issue if cricket could establish a market here.

Now whether it takes or not, is another story. Americans are as much into American football as Pakistanis are into cricket I’m guessing.

Whatever the sport may be, I think it would be really good if teams from each country could visit one another in matches.
Other day i was scrolling through youtube and came across this video. People are working to to desensitize Americans with cricket.

Back
Top Bottom