What's new

Pakistan attack: Deadly raid on Peshawar power plant

come on Jimmi . I expected a better response from you . I reply is deeply disappointing . Reply was all over the place without going in a single direction . Relax , Think and reply back .

You have said it kiddo....need i add more. ;)

Collect the broken pieces and run u r busted on this thread.

It will take more than a few internet warriors to even come close.
Why don't you run along and bring a few more Indians.....your ploy of hunting in packs is not working.

You have said it kiddo....need i add more. ;)

80646663.png

@samantk dont take this personally but SOMETIMES maybe even FREQUENTLY I think Indians think they know MORE about Pakistan without having to live in Pakistan....

to the point they even THINK THEY KNOW WHY someone attacked a POWER PLANT IN PESHAWAR?!

And surprisingly WE THE PAKISTANIS dont know and NO AMOUNT of reasoning can change what KNOWLEDGE YOU guys come up with...I mean even if Bush proclaimed it loud and clear....You would still be with your mentality ...."I THINK you are funny...but Pakistanis are DESTROYING THEIR OWN infrastructure No no...Nothing to do with outside interference!"

I mean this has to be the height of some joke!!

If that is the case... @fateh71 @Jason bourne @samantk @funtoosh Where is @Hyperion getting married? Is he married yet? :pop:

The point here was how do you know foreigners are only responsible for blowing up the infrastructure, im sure you and I are not privy to any of that information, we make inferences on what is available.

No country today is without foreign interference, even the mighty US of A is not left alone. However, it is the support and coupled with the infra or the lack of it is what manifests itself in these attacks time and again, not much can be done without the support as can be seen around the world.

Many Pakistani posters on various threads, about the worse attacks on your armed based and other installations, have pointed out that the attacks could not have been planned without local help/support, nevertheless we will never know if that is really the case. The point being the information available does point to such a possibility.

I do not blame all the Pakistanis but some definitely are trying to destroy everything, perhaps they feel like the mythical Phoenix. One who is ready to blow himself and kill hundreds of Pakistanis should have absolutely no qualms about destroying a Power plant..

Joke or not, I do not want to comment since Pakistanis get all emotional when we comment on such scenarios but then what I have written here is already said many a times by the Pakistanis themselves. Pick up any major attack thread and read only the posts from Pakistanis, you would not have to read a lot but my statements here would seem rhetoric then.

Last edited by a moderator:
what will be purpose of attaking power plant

Attacking infrastructure is an insurgency basic - it demonstrates the inability of the government to protect herself, it's assets and by extension the citizenry -- look, who can attack the govt at will? Who can protect the citizens? Whom should you support, if you know what is good for you?

Pakistan is already reeling with power shortage, where people have to endure 18 hours power blackouts! To make matters worse, the terrorists are attempting to add to their woes. These enemies of state are out to destroy Pakistan any way they can. Our heart goes out to the families of the eight killed by the ruthless attackers. We hope that the authorities will be able to rescue the officers who have been kidnapped from the power station. Pakistan has lost over 49,000of its citizens at the hands of the brutal terrorists. They are the enemies of all humanity. Their needs to be a coordinated effort to eliminate them completely! We hope to assist each other for the sake of negating the threat that’s preventing us from achieving our peace objectives.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Joke or not, I do not want to comment since Pakistanis get all emotional when we comment on such scenarios
@samantk WHICH citizen who has love for his/her nation DOESNT get emotional when someone goes out of their way to throwing crap at ones Nation?!

@samantk WHICH citizen who has love for his/her nation DOESNT get emotional when someone goes out of their way to throwing crap at ones Nation?!

Agreed, but then we are on :pdf:

I used to in the start, then slowly realized its no use, at least here :P

@AstanoshKhan
do you know the area?

It was just a mob attack (I think) who stormed the grid station in retaliation of extreme load shedding... and we know how our media reporting is - making mirch masal out of nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom