What's new

Pakistan attack: Deadly raid on Peshawar power plant

Since power was restored after, the attack wasent as planned as it is made ot to be. a few c4s in the right spot ad power could have been out fr months.

From a detatched pov,This looks to me like any othr half assed attack ,just pondered over the previous day.

This is kinda obvious it is foreign stuff...Because local people would not break infrastructure as they want to be in power so would not want to rebuild the whole CITY...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-raid-peshawar-power-plant.html#ixzz2PIfAZxTN

this is just ur confirmation bias talking, armed guerrillas don't actually have an need fr electricity.

This is kinda obvious it is foreign stuff...Because local people would not break infrastructure as they want to be in power so would not want to rebuild the whole CITY...

Typical irregular warfare. Soft targets that will damage the credibility of the conventional superior force. Its not at all obvious that this is some ''foreign'' stuff, except the ideology.

Typical guerrilla warfare. Soft targets that will damage the credibility of the conventional superior force. Its not at all obvious that this is some ''foreign'' stuff, except the ideology.
@fateh71 well maybe you guys break infrastructure when you go against your govt.

We more likely go for rally and break PUBLIC stuff rarely whole infrastructures unless it is waddayray family feuds ...we havent had guerrilla warfare for a long time..only weird foreigners who do something in our country and then come and offer "aid"

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY WERE THINKING WHAT I SAID BEFORE! working on foreign agenda! because clearly assymetrical warfare or whatever explaination you give it makes no sense to plunge a whole area into darkness! how can it have any aim?
which foreign country can stoop down to such a low level. :)

@fateh71 well maybe you guys break infrastructure when you go against your govt.

We more likely go for rally and break PUBLIC stuff rarely whole infrastructures unless it is waddayray family feuds ...we havent had guerrilla warfare for a long time..only weird foreigners who do something in our country and then come and offer "aid"

I'm sure Talon TTP does nothing of the sort you point out..

Anyways as always the logic is flawed like one person being a Muslim cannot kill otherwise he is not a Muslim

Last edited by a moderator:
Another raid that highlights the brutality of the enemy Pakistan is facing today... yet there is no response... not a single terrorist killed in response to the murder the Taliban have brought to our land, no arrests either. When I see things today i despair...

My only walls, those I can cling to, to stop me going down on the floor in heap are the walls of Pakistanism, Pakistani nationalism. Loving your country is a crime in this country today. No one gives two hoots to me when I say I intend to destroy the Taliban and personally offer my expertise.

On topic. Attacking a powerplant is the most callous thing the militants could plan. They have submerged the half the city of Peshawar in darkness today. Why do they do it? No answer except that these terrorists have lost their head.

A peace deal may not work with these barbarians. I support Imran Khan but I hope he does not do anything reckless. I don't understand how a peace deal can work with these mass murderers.

PESHAWAR: At least eight bodies of policemen and Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda) officials were found in fields near Budh Berh’s Sheikh Muhammadi area after a militant attack on a grid station on Tuesday.

Dawn....

Attacking a power plant is not usually done if there is not an end result .... AM just guessing here , but i believe power plants and other important infrastructural facilities are going to be the targets from now on .....

There is a thread terrorism incidents in Pakistan and we Pakistani's are aware of every incident happening than why Indians oblige to post every other incident in a dedicated thread?

Because they are more worried for us ye un kutni aurtun ki tarah behave krte hain jo apne ghar ko chor k neighbour ki fikar may rehte hai

They are trying to show concern by saying rip but in actual they are rubbing salt on our wound. tamasha dekhne wale

Power stations are vulnerable points that need protection 24x7. Why are such VAs/VPs not being guarded?

TTP is back with new strategy. instead of defence installation they are targetting infrastructure.

Because they are more worried for us ye un kutni aurtun ki tarah behave krte hain jo apne ghar ko chor k neighbour ki fikar may rehte hai

They are trying to show concern by saying rip but in actual they are rubbing salt on our wound. tamasha dekhne wale

Yea, you will see more Bhartis active on this thread than anything that's happening in India. !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom