What's new

Pakistan attack: Deadly raid on Peshawar power plant

I'm sure Talon TTP does nothing of the sort you point out..

Anyways as always the logic is flawed like one person being a Muslim cannot kill otherwise he is not a Muslim

@samantk dont take this personally but SOMETIMES maybe even FREQUENTLY I think Indians think they know MORE about Pakistan without having to live in Pakistan....

to the point they even THINK THEY KNOW WHY someone attacked a POWER PLANT IN PESHAWAR?!

And surprisingly WE THE PAKISTANIS dont know and NO AMOUNT of reasoning can change what KNOWLEDGE YOU guys come up with...I mean even if Bush proclaimed it loud and clear....You would still be with your mentality ...."I THINK you are funny...but Pakistanis are DESTROYING THEIR OWN infrastructure No no...Nothing to do with outside interference!"

I mean this has to be the height of some joke!!

If that is the case... @fateh71 @Jason bourne @samantk @funtoosh Where is @Hyperion getting married? Is he married yet? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Taliban Scum bags can only hit soft targets but when PAF finds them, they simply vaporise.!!

pic.jpg

No Indian has gloated on this thread so far, and Pakistanis here are complaining about Indians gloating, instead of discussing the topic. For some people, their countrymen dying is not the problem. Their bigger worry is what Indians think of them.

One member has even called Indians "rats". Why? Because it is more comforting to have a chit chat about Indians with other Pakistanis and keep insulting Indians, than to address the topic itself. And I repeat, no Indian has said anything that can be termed gloating.

If you think that Indians are all secretly gloating, then the response should be to SECRETLY curse them. And leave the thread for discussing the topic, instead of making it another India bashing thread.

@Talon

If you know something because you are in pakistan or of pakistani origina then tell us. I do not claim to be from pakistan so do not know the ground situation in tribal areas, but if you live in lahore or karachi, probably you don't either.

But your comment that i replied to was conjectural, not based on your ''local knowledge''. You said because they attacked a power station, they are foreign. Wake up mam, they have killed 40,000 of yours too, just calling them foreign doesn't cut it when their leadership caught, terminated or known is almost exclusively pakistani. Since you made a conjectural claim, i pointed out that attacks on soft targets and govt properties is indeed part of irregular warfare, heck it makes more sense than bombing of a mosque full of worshippers, but that happens too.

There is no need to paint this as a claim from me that i know better, but you may tell us more, if you indeed know better. But if cursing indians makes you fell better, who am I to grudge you that relief?

@Talon

If you know something because you are in pakistan or of pakistani origina then tell us. I do not claim to be from pakistan so do not know the ground situation in tribal areas, but if you live in lahore or karachi, probably you don't either.

But your comment that i replied to was conjectural, not based on your ''local knowledge''. You said because they attacked a power station, they are foreign. Wake up mam, they have killed 40,000 of yours too, just calling them foreign doesn't cut it when their leadership caught, terminated or known is almost exclusively pakistani. Since you made a conjectural claim, i pointed out that attacks on soft targets and govt properties is indeed part of irregular warfare, heck it makes more sense than bombing of a mosque full of worshippers, but that happens too.

There is no need to paint this as a claim from me that i know better, but you may tell us more, if you indeed know better. But if cursing indians makes you fell better, who am I to grudge you that relief?
@fateh71 when I say foreign I mean foreign backing, funding, agenda wise...the people used could be anyone as they are only a medium to the agenda....

Money makes the world go round the tiny finger of the power greedy...

No Indian has gloated on this thread so far, and Pakistanis here are complaining about Indians gloating, instead of discussing the topic. For some people, their countrymen dying is not the problem. Their bigger worry is what Indians think of them.

One member has even called Indians "rats". Why? Because it is more comforting to have a chit chat about Indians with other Pakistanis and keep insulting Indians, than to address the topic itself. And I repeat, no Indian has said anything that can be termed gloating.

If you think that Indians are all secretly gloating, then the response should be to SECRETLY curse them. And leave the thread for discussing the topic, instead of making it another India bashing thread.

Since they have been removed, you have missed out some posts by your country fellows....one air bag was ranting that TTP should target PA's fuel supply and other utilities......doesn't come as a surprise though since bankrupt minded individuals can only generate so much. !!

Since they have been removed, you have missed out some posts by your country fellows....one air bag was ranting that TTP should target PA's fuel supply and other utilities......doesn't come as a surprise though since bankrupt minded individuals can only generate so much. !!

I read every post before they were removed. The only posts that were removed was @Mirzay 's response to you, calling Indians "rats", and a responses to that from @Capt.Popeye. They were removed completely - not just deleted - because they were an embarrassing demonstration of your priorities. Other than that, no comment like the one you say was made, or deleted. Please don't make up stuff.

Thank you for bringing this up.......now see for yourself....surprise....surprise....how many Indians have made a comment on the topic....which again proves what i said earlier. !!
Originally Posted by Windjammer
Yea, you will see more Bhartis active on this thread than anything that's happening in India. !!!

seems you have shot yourself in the foot.
:lol:

@fateh71 okay they are not foreigners and pakistani government provide funds and weapons and says please destroy our infrastructure and kill our people abadi kam krni hai rite?

I read every post before they were removed. The only posts that were removed was @Mirzay 's response to you, calling Indians "rats", and a responses to that from @Capt.Popeye. They were removed completely - not just deleted - because they were an embarrassing demonstration of your priorities. Other than that, no comment like the one you say was made, or deleted. Please don't make up stuff.

I dont know about this case, but I remember reading in some thread about windjammer making up stuff from thin air. He apparently once posted a picture of a software company's office in Bangalore claiming that it was a Pakistani software company in Lahore :D

Its called gloating, do you think they are seriously saying RIP to dead!!

Because they are more worried for us ye un kutni aurtun ki tarah behave krte hain jo apne ghar ko chor k neighbour ki fikar may rehte hai

They are trying to show concern by saying rip but in actual they are rubbing salt on our wound. tamasha dekhne wale

Yea, you will see more Bhartis active on this thread than anything that's happening in India. !!!

So everyone of them had time to post how bad the Indians did by posting this thread and saying "RIP" instead of discussing it . And our Usual suspects who are more concerned about rape cases in India than Terrorism and Bombings in Pakistan are also Crying a river over here . Hurt Much ??

There you go, claiming yet oblivious to the fact that three other posts were also removed including one of mine. !!

@fateh71 okay they are not foreigners and pakistani government provide funds and weapons and says please destroy our infrastructure and kill our people abadi kam krni hai rite?

False dichotomy. Those are not the only two possibilities. Are the Maoists in India given weapons and funds by the govt?

Every terrorist group doesn't have to be funded by a government, foreign or one's own. In fact most terrorist groups aren't funded by any govt.

There you go, claiming yet oblivious to the fact that three other posts were also removed including one of mine. !!

Yes, but none of the posts had anything like you asserted. None of the posts by any Indian members said TTP should target PA's supply lines. You are simply making that up. Lying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom