What's new

Pakistan attack: Deadly raid on Peshawar power plant

RIP the hostages who were brutally murdered. The Talibaboons now seem to be changing their targets. They are hitting at Power Plants which will hammer down the economy.
But there is an upside to it too. The suffering that ordinary innocent people will undergo will turn them against the perpetrators and strenghten the hands of the authorities.

=Windjammer;4107831]Yea, you will see more Bhartis active on this thread than anything that's happening in India. !!!

Well, Windy for that purpose you are there already, for everything else we have MasterCard!

Thank you for bringing this up.......now see for yourself....surprise....surprise....how many Indians have made a comment on the topic....which again proves what i said earlier. !!

seems you have shot yourself in the foot.
:lol:

This is all jimmi has to say on terrorism topic in Pakistan , while he will jump up and down after opening topics on India .

Here's a preview to some of his latest opened threads . So much hurt over an Indian Opening topic on Pakistan . Damnnn

jimmi.png

what will be purpose of attaking power plant

There is a PAF colony in badaber the area attacked...
Seems like a planned attack went wrong....First they may have wanted to take out power then a follow up attack on PAF installation...
Plus there is a very large Afghan refugee camp in the area
http://goo.gl/maps/9KEb0

and not far from our beloved terrible area aka tribal areas

Yes, but none of the posts had anything like you asserted. None of the posts by any Indian members said TTP should target PA's supply lines. You are simply making that up. Lying.

Mate, the member Funtosh, not only said the above but was praising this attack as well.
If you are keen to solicit for others, get your facts right first. !!

@Talon

If you know something because you are in pakistan or of pakistani origina then tell us. I do not claim to be from pakistan so do not know the ground situation in tribal areas, but if you live in lahore or karachi, probably you don't either.

But your comment that i replied to was conjectural, not based on your ''local knowledge''. You said because they attacked a power station, they are foreign. Wake up mam, they have killed 40,000 of yours too, just calling them foreign doesn't cut it when their leadership caught, terminated or known is almost exclusively pakistani. Since you made a conjectural claim, i pointed out that attacks on soft targets and govt properties is indeed part of irregular warfare, heck it makes more sense than bombing of a mosque full of worshippers, but that happens too.

There is no need to paint this as a claim from me that i know better, but you may tell us more, if you indeed know better. But if cursing indians makes you fell better, who am I to grudge you that relief?

There are indeed some foreigners in these areas like Uzbeks who were allowed to operate in Pashtun areas by former Pakistani governments.

Last edited by a moderator:
as i said before peshawaris will need to step up and demand justice, peshawr is becoming a killing field

where is CJ? looks like he is just worried about politics in karachi?

This is all jimmi has to say on terrorism topic in Pakistan , while he will jump up and down after opening topics on India .

Here's a preview to some of his latest opened threads . So much hurt over an Indian Opening topic on Pakistan . Damnnn

jimmi.png

Well it's you who is getting a nose bleed.....put your laughing gear to good use and point out where did i say anything about an Indian opening the thread.....there are better ways of earning brownie points Charlie.....but then being a waste of space is your speciality....at least now i have a fanboy to my threads. :laugh:

@fateh71 when I say foreign I mean foreign backing, funding, agenda wise...the people used could be anyone as they are only a medium to the agenda....

Money makes the world go round the tiny finger of the power greedy...

They get funding from Arab countries. But the point is are you going to believe it?

Last edited by a moderator:
as i said before peshawaris will need to step up and demand justice, peshawr is becoming a killing field

where is CJ? looks like he is just worried about politics in karachi?

peshawar is sitting next to the tribal areas the Mordor of Pakistan

So everyone of them had time to post how bad the Indians did by posting this thread and saying "RIP" instead of discussing it . And our Usual suspects who are more concerned about rape cases in India than Terrorism and Bombings in Pakistan are also Crying a river over here . Hurt Much ??

no actually it doesnt feel anything no matter what indians say, because thats what expected...there will never be an objective discussion between us from either side either its a misery in India or in Pakistan.

jimmi.png
There you go.. you busted his n**s

Well it's you who is getting a nose bleed.....put your laughing gear to good use and point out where did i say anything about an Indian opening the thread.....there are better ways of earning brownie points Charlie.....but then being a waste of space is your speciality....at least now i have a fanboy to my threads. :laugh:

You are busted... :D

peshawar is sitting next to the tribal areas the Mordor of Pakistan

lol

yeah but still peshawar is a city where the rule of law can be esily established and check posts can ensure the terrorists dont come to peshawar, the tribal area is a whole different arena, remember Minas Tirith was very next to mordor ;)

come on Jimmi . I expected a better response from you . I reply is deeply disappointing . Reply was all over the place without going in a single direction . Relax , Think and reply back .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom