What's new

Pakistan assists India - offers Oxygen, ventilors and equipments

Oh look, another takfiri is back ! :D

last time you did takfir on yourself and your whole family.

But to answer you, not everyone in India wants the death of Pakistan.

yeah, only most of them. helps me sleep better at night.

Whether it is some girl fascinated with Shahid Afridi or it is some man admiring the dressing of Fawad Khan in the film Khoobsurat

i am not interested in your Qaum-e-Lut fantasies.

The situation is truly bad currently in India people are dying on the streets like literally it is a nightmare and enough is enough Pakistan should even send doctors across the border to asist the over-stressed, overwhelmed and collapsing health care system of India.

These stupid people at the helm of affairs should be removed as soon as possible. Stock the oxygen PPE, ventilators.

jayse karni, wayse bharni.

So how did Holy Pakistanis get COVID ?

To others : Note that I am not dissing Pakistanis, just answering above member.

i am not interested in your Qaum-e-Lut fantasies.

I like to dress well and at least a few of the ladies have admired that.

Besides, there is an entire thread here on recommendations of mens' dressage and perfumes.

So how did Holy Pakistanis get COVID ?

To others : Note that I am not dissing Pakistanis, just answering above member.

Allah knows best how the first case entered Pakistan. Covid certainly didnt originate from here.

I like to dress well and at least a few of the ladies have admired that.

yeah. no need for namaz and roza, that too in Ramadhan. focus on fashion and sex.

The situation is truly bad currently in India people are dying on the streets like literally it is a nightmare and enough is enough Pakistan should even send doctors across the border to asist the over-stressed, overwhelmed and collapsing health care system of India.

Just like "burry the past" fiasco, it's wrong timing again. Take care of your own citizens first. As their ruler, they are your responsibility and you will be questioned about it. Every country is taking care of their own first. Nobody's gonna give you Nobel prize for this.

Salaam

I think the general sentiment is both morally good and prudent.

Pakistan would be a lot safer if a dangerous strain of the virus isn't ravaging millions in our neighborhood.

Yes, it is obviously the right of the citizens of our country to be protected first from this but once we've adequately dealt with the arrangements at home, it would be prudent to help India co trol the virus in India instead of having to fight it in Pakistan on a later date.

It's like if your neighbor's house is on fire, it is prudent to help them control it at their own house instead of waiting for the whole neighborhood to catch fire.

The underlying reasons of distrust and conflict do exist and will need to be sorted out before things can move in a positive direction. However, that shouldn't keep us from being proactive in our fight against this virus.

1619363820381.png

I think the biggest requirement is not the doctors except for a few over-populated cities like Mumbai and Delhi but not it's more about suppliers...primarily oxygen, drugs and vaccines
Indian states are blocking oxygen supplies to Delhi. No solidarity.

Just goes to show how divided India is.
It was the same in US as well...an able CM would want to take care of his own state before sending it to others. You wouldn't financially help some relative unless you're financially secure right!! GoI did the mistake of exporting a ton of vaccines prior to vaccinating the local population...states don't wanna repeat such mistake

Im sure Oxygen producing and supplies are under Central Govt and Not State Govt.
Private firms are into oxygen production as well and they'd obviously sell to the highest bidders
A good gesture and i think india should use this opportunity to decrease hatred in their population. This will be beneficial for both.
Frankly, an average Indian doesn't even think about Pak or Pakistanis in their day to day life unlike what is portrayed in this forum. Since our population is huge, even if a handful of people are talking about pakistan is perceived as the whole of India is obsessed with it. Most people don't even have hatred for Pakistanis and they're well aware that if we're able to come to solution with the Kashmir issue...our countries might get along

There are definitely some states which are influenced by communal based politics who flare up such issues. Just like you guys, even Indians have the impression that every Pakistani is a hardcore India hater but the bottomline is both our populace has a lot more stuff to worry about that Indo-Pak hatred is the least on their minds

Frankly, an average Indian doesn't even think about Pak or Pakistanis in their day to day life unlike what is portrayed in this forum
Not true at all. I have been reading comments of Indians on different sites since past afew days and they have made me sick to the core. I'm lost at words to describe the hate those people have for us. For example look at this guys comments he posted on reddit. The fact that it has 10 upvotes tells alot about what common indians think.

7d93556.png

Back
Top Bottom