What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Sorry brother no, it create a snowball effect, then everyone would want one last comment.
There is a thread for Arjun.
@PanzerKiel bro do you know this Arjun guy, he’s very popular everyone is asking about him.
That last line is rather counter-intuitive, is it not? Inviting comment on something you (rightly) don't want talked about in this thread.

As per the link you posted

" As per defense reports, the Indian Army has sought two regiments of the new indigenous Arjun 1A tank. DRDO has developed them and it incorporates 71 improvements from the original version. The Defence Acquisition Council and the Cabinet Committee on Security will have to clear it. The deal is worth Rs 8,956 crore, not just for the tanks but also, spares and servicing. "

So the very link you posted as evidence contradicts you. Not only that, but every single source in the world. Even India's tank factory will tell you they have not produced 240 Arjuns.

We can play this game all day, you look more and more stupid with every post

Even if this is true, when you polish a turd...

lol
>

we just ordered 2.8 billion deal for t90s x 460 tanks I'm sure if a,real deficiencyexisted we would acquired t14 armarta instead.

abhi armata export kay liyay clear nahi huwa , aur nah to Armata ki full scale production start huwi hai , still low rate production, program is plagued by delays , pata nahi kis dunya mey rehtay yeh ,

Sach me. Even if Armata was available to sell, it would be idiotic to buy it. So expensive. And when will indians understand that going on a buying spree is just plain stupid?

Armata isn't even in service within the Russian Army yet. And it's too heavy to be of much use agaisnt Pakistan or China.
lol
>

we just ordered 2.8 billion deal for t90s x 460 tanks I'm sure if a,real deficiencyexisted we would acquired t14 armarta instead.

abhi armata export kay liyay clear nahi huwa , aur nah to Armata ki full scale production start huwi hai , still low rate production, program is plagued by delays , pata nahi kis dunya mey rehtay yeh ,

微信图片_20210218195941.jpg
微信图片_20210218195926.jpg
微信图片_20210218195947.jpg
微信图片_20210218195900.jpg
微信图片_20210218195735.jpg
微信图片_20210218195937.jpg
微信图片_20210218195740.jpg
微信图片_20210218195906.jpg
微信图片_20210218195853.jpg

Via @魅力一机 from Weixin

Poori presentation with video recordings maang lo :laugh:

Baksh do uss ko, kiyun uss becharay ki nokri k peechay parr gaye ho:-)
I meant just an over view. Matlab mota mota.
Still, i also feel that panzerkeil sir is a bit overused. Anyone can ask him any question but the good thing is that he will answer them without revealing much. He is approachable that's why no one hesitates from asking him

Back
Top Bottom