What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

every thing changed like original F16s
I assumed that people will understand that my question was about the most current and modern variants of the tanks i listed vs this tank.
in that case latest iteration of all 3 tanks which you have quoted fall in gen +3 category, so as VT-4

Another question, will the AZs which have been replaced by vt4s form new regt?
Depends what PA has planned for Type-59 II
if I may ask,
stopped by whom?
The important question that you should be asking is that do our tank crews have decent education level to fully understand and use the electronics and sensor system of modern tanks like VT4 ? There was a time in past (60s) when laser range finders on M-48s became a difficult task to be taught to tank crews who had little or no education.
Secondly, on what criteria are tank crews chosen to become driver and gunner.
Thirdly, how much time will it take for the crews and commanders to fully understand and employ VT4 in best possible manner for combat.

I dont have answers of all above.

Last edited:
Depends what PA has planned for Type-59 II

The important question that you should be asking is that do our tank crews have decent education level to fully understand and use the electronics and sensor system of modern tanks like VT4 ? There was a time in past (60s) when laser range finders on M-48s became a difficult task to be taught to tank crews who had little or no education.
Thirdly, how much time will it take for the crews and commanders to fully understand and employ VT4 in best possible manner for combat.

how good is the situational awareness?
and during war how to differentiate between enemy and friendly tanks?
is there some kind of digital map in the tank? for situational awareness?
like we see in the games?

003.jpg

Is it in service? Moreover it said that main gun is controlled (or fired) by the commander?

In service since years. Commander can override and control the gun if he wants.
how good is the situational awareness?
and during war how to differentiate between enemy and friendly tanks?
is there some kind of digital map in the tank? for situational awareness?
like we see in the games?

View attachment 687172

Battlefield management system is there. For identification, the IFF system does the job.

The important question that you should be asking is that do our tank crews have decent education level to fully understand and use the electronics and sensor system of modern tanks like VT4 ?
better let them play online war games
it will help
🤗

Back
Top Bottom