What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

It's supposed to be a VT-4 thread, correct?

Suggestions on a better thread title?

I'll delete these posts after their conclusion.
Given the nature of thread starting from page 1 and then what came in later pages Title should be,
"VT-4 MBT Trials/Procurement by Pakistan Army."
Maybe we should do that once its first pic revealed after it arrives Pakistan.
When we actually get them and there are pics etc. and it's officially confirmed then it's time to close this thread and start another one. :-)

Sir comments requested on GL-5 APS -Hard Kill of VT-4, perhaps previously only limited old era APS soft kill systems were in use like Varta.

Dammit then where are the eurofighters funded by arab shekels:partay: in PAF colours
Hi sir hold your horses who sell those eurofighters and to whom & will be used against whom
I hope you not mind writing me
1 Arabs will never & ever going to buy anything potent for us (specifically of buying from USA or the allies ) which can be used against India
Please do keep that considered specifically after the e it of USSR from Afghanistan
So those days are gone frankly for funding euro kind of gadgets
2 Do you think civilians are that much powerful if military really wan to carry out Yemen they
Are not allowed to do so
3 if you do remember the first gulf war very minion Islamic country was sending their troops
To line behind the American troops but General Bag wasn’t happy and too reluctant to send the troops under the American command Egypt send their troops & all their loans been write off completely
So my plea is it’s not always the civilians all the time to decide in Pakistan beside with the current
Situation & I mean current since atomic blasts no body likes Pakistan and nobody wants to make it that strong who can run over the Indians and capture Kashmir easily
I hope I’m on offensive here with the writing
Thank you

After the Syrian and Libyan experience do you think Pantsir is still sought by PA?
Honestly, Pantsir was misused or better to say inappropriately used in these conflict.
If one military, which lack air power of its own, got its ground forces dispursed and majority of assets destroyed, use a short range mobile air defense system as a forward deployed defensive asset against hostile forces which have achieved air superiority, got advance recon & surveillance systems and have stand off strike capability, then under such circumstances what does poor Pantsir can do other than getting knocked down like a target practice?

Maybe we should do that once its first pic revealed after it arrives Pakistan.
Agree, pics of Pakistan's VT4 will clear the remaining 10% doubt about authenticity of news.

Testing and trial. Old one.

Attachments

• 83BA75D6-CEE9-4534-8B0B-4A9514781241.jpeg
    83BA75D6-CEE9-4534-8B0B-4A9514781241.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 50
Honestly, Pantsir was misused or better to say inappropriately used in these conflict.
If one military, which lack air power of its own, got its ground forces dispursed and majority of assets destroyed, use a short range mobile air defense system as a forward deployed defensive asset against hostile forces which have achieved air superiority, got advance recon & surveillance systems and have stand off strike capability, then under such circumstances what does poor Pantsir can do other than getting knocked down like a target practice?

Agree, pics of Pakistan's VT4 will clear the remaining 10% doubt about authenticity of news.
Then why not buy HISAR-A AD from the folks who have established air superiority and destroyed rival AD systems...

We do not have AGM-114.

Nopes. In cobra family, AGM-114 can only be used by AH1W Super Cobras and AH1Z.
can these 40 ish old machines be upgraded to Z configuration
and wouldn’t it a safer bet if we take em all to zulu standards
once we receive zulu cobras in couple of months

Elsewhere.
its in my city.
multan isn’t?

Alright then. I'll delay the storms.
so u mean alote of storms were there lol

Su25s are maintenance Hogs man

Yes info is there but you confirmed it.
who dose,nt know , ? There are plenty of threads on the forum , even hinted by PA ,the indian has better intelligence than comming here for info , the roots of spy networks in both countries both are holding each other by neck

After the Syrian and Libyan experience do you think Pantsir is still sought by PA?
Sir if u allow me, do you think it is fair to analyse a system in isolation, i.e Pantsir or S200 and other SAMs were though little bit upgraded in Syria yet they were pitted against the best Air forces and technology of the world with absolute no air support by Syrian air force. The SAMs or other anti aircraft systems cannot be effective on their own, it is a combo Air and ground systems which can prove to be effective in any war along with effective counter jamming measures. In Syria if one hundred missiles were fired by allied ships with extreme jamming of Syrian radars even if Syrian SAM batteries were able to counter half of the missiles then those systems have proven their worth, as Syrians claim that majority of Missiles were countered yet they faced significant damages by those attacks.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet
your views requested about some matters is it possible that we may go for one on one discussion.

Yes, the T-90S wasn’t tested though, considered I believe.
Sorry bro but T-90s were tested. Not sure how satisfied we were with it but the deal was not finalized because of related issues/details.

Ahmed Ibrahim tweets after reading stuff From Defence.Pk.

He is a defence.pk user as well and a very respected one. Plus i guess he have some education background in/from military/defense related fields so his tweets/comments are usually very balanced and educated.

Back
Top Bottom