What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

It's amusing, you don't know reason why Saudia arabia didn't purchased Al Khalid MBT? because they were offered much better american tank and upgradation of their old tanks.

childish as usual, news just aired on all channels. Could be a reaction from Yanks by NS visit to Turkey and posing in front of ATAK

childish as usual, news just aired on all channels. Could be a reaction from Yanks by NS visit to Turkey and posing in front of ATAK

What's childish in it? This Al Khalid Offer was on the table 6-7 years ago. I remember vividly, it was JDW which carried this deal news and Al Khalid scoring 100 percent hits on moving targets and after a month, Saudi announced they are buying Abraham tanks.!

What's childish in it? This Al Khalid Offer was on the table 6-7 years ago. I remember vividly, it was JDW which carried this deal news and Al Khalid scoring 100 percent hits on moving targets and after a month, Saudi announced they are buying Abraham tanks.!

READ THE NEWS BESIDES AL KHALID :mad:

Except Qatar Gulf countries especially Saudis backed coup in Egypt and sold us too. They give their reserves add to that purchase arms from USA than calls USA to save their azz like did in first Gulf War against Saddam..

su0qb.jpg

sru3n.jpg

su0qj.jpg

su0qz.jpg

su0q7.jpg

@Aeronaut can missiles be placed only on one side off this helicopter or both

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, this really looks something concrete. At first I thought it was just a bit of hogwash but now the visits by PM and the PAF team shows that something might happen.

PK officials have visited Russia to check-out the Ka-28 and France to check-out the LeTigre armed helos and nothing happened. Turkey is flogging this a/c so that it can reduce its own costs by getting export orders. PK just dosnt have the financial wherewithall to buy this helo.

PK officials have visited Russia to check-out the Ka-28 and France to check-out the LeTigre armed helos and nothing happened. Turkey is flogging this a/c so that it can reduce its own costs by getting export orders. PK just dosnt have the financial wherewithall to buy this helo.
so you don't think we're getting them ???

latest pictures shows that Pakistan is seriously interested in this beast

Sir nawaz went their to get helicopter and we are going to get them and money would be arranged for this and deals which would be made with china in near future

Back
Top Bottom