What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Indian have small size this time its Pak turn she is coming for security matters. Well she tweeted about resumption of training but hint no resumption of security assistance yet she used word yet means they gonna resume soon. It's important for US to have strong military and economic relationship with Pak was Afghanistan now add Iran too in equation.So I believe after this trip we will see progress in all matters.
history teaches us that you can NEVER trust the yanks! they have a habit of bullying you and when you can't be bullied then they start negotiating with you. even then its nothing more than a farce. after this trip I wager that nothing will get better. I believe we should keep minimal contact with them and that's it. It is our nikama-pan that we cannot find markets for our goods and thanks two two crooks and their team we have almost nothing to export.
Also US is not giving any waiver to India over S400 deal means India has to give in further due to economic slowdown and turmoil India facing.
I don't think india will have issues with their purchase off S400 because unlike Turkey they have had a smooth sailing in purchasing S400.

history teaches us that you can NEVER trust the yanks! they have a habit of bullying you and when you can't be bullied then they start negotiating with you. even then its nothing more than a farce. after this trip I wager that nothing will get better. I believe we should keep minimal contact with them and that's it. It is our nikama-pan that we cannot find markets for our goods and thanks two two crooks and their team we have almost nothing to export.

I don't think india will have issues with their purchase off S400 because unlike Turkey they have had a smooth sailing in purchasing S400.
Only if india give trade concession to US.
True but Pak should ask US for more trade quota along CSF subsidies arms purchase no need for assistance trade along CSF arm purchase is way to Pak.

Only if india give trade concession to US.
True but Pak should ask US for more trade quota along CSF subsidies arms purchase no need for assistance trade along CSF arm purchase is way to Pak.
you know it better than I, there will be nothing good coming from this sphere. The focus is on China for that reason. I think all the witch will do is sorcery trying to wedge with China but the likelihood of that happening is null.

A combination of Helicopter force based on

• T-129 Gunship
  • Italian Augusta Transport
  • South African Puma Multipurpose helicopters (TOT)

Works well in my opinion

you know it better than I, there will be nothing good coming from this sphere. The focus is on China for that reason. I think all the witch will do is sorcery trying to wedge with China but the likelihood of that happening is null.
True but putting all eggs in one basket is not wise either China is not alternate to US. The thing is we need a better dealing with US all need help in trade and CSF arm purchase not beg for money like Kerry luger or military aid 500 million per year no need that this will give leverage to Pak as well its an emerging market for US.shoud have a formula to win win situation and for long term we don't need hostality with Iran either but we can't stay away from regional situation too.

Last edited:
True but putting all eggs in one basket is not wise either China is not alternate to US. The thing is we need a better dealing with US all need help in trade and CSF arm purchase not beg for money like Kerry luger or military aid 500 million per year no need that this will give leverage to Pak as well its an emerging market for US.
Balance out China with US.

True but putting all eggs in one basket is not wise either China is not alternate to US. The thing is we need a better dealing with US all need help in trade and CSF arm purchase not beg for money like Kerry luger or military aid 500 million per year no need that this will give leverage to Pak as well its an emerging market for US.
the establishment in Pakistan said keep your money, mind you they owe Pakistan huge sums and they money withheld is for using Pakistani airspace and land routes. But they told them khao khasma nu and started moving even closer to China. China can be a bigger market for Pakistan and with China giving more concessions to products is extremely positive.

We need to re-explore options and consider things that centres around the fact that the yanks are NOT our friends.

the establishment in Pakistan said keep your money, mind you they owe Pakistan huge sums and they money withheld is for using Pakistani airspace and land routes. But they told them khao khasma nu and started moving even closer to China. China can be a bigger market for Pakistan and with China giving more concessions to products is extremely positive.

We need to re-explore options and consider things that centres around the fact that the yanks are NOT our friends.
That's not easy CSF is our money also little tidbit pak is thrid largest importer of US cotton and LPG also importer for US Cows.Next step is US entering into meat market of Pak and prossed food we need to exploit our potential.
Miss wells trip I hope will be fruitful for Pak and Trump style is simple trade and CSF money purchase of Arms no Aid and we don't need either

That's not easy CSF is our money also little tidbit pak is thrid largest importer of US cotton and LPG also importer for US Cows.Next step is US entering into meat market of Pak and prossed food we need to exploit our potential.
Miss wells trip I hope will be fruitful for Pak and Trump style is simple trade and CSF money purchase of Arms no Aid and we don't need either
personally I am not anticipating anything positive. Lets see what actually happens.

personally I am not anticipating anything positive. Lets see what actually happens.
I am always if there is no juice trust me she wouldn't come time to stream line issues irritate Pak America relations

Blows my mind why we are not entering in JVs with countries like South Africa, Brazil, Ukraine etc.

Its always us going to the US or China and now Turkey (they themselves are in a crunch thanks to uncle sam).
Rooviak Attack Heli with SA along Transport plane with Ukraine very possible and workable

Back
Top Bottom