What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Quality of Turkish defense products and other technological products they produce is better then China, and i'm telling this because i'm a technical person and i have seen Chinese technological products, worked with China engineers and also with Turkish technological products and Turkish engineers and technical staff.

U.S. government refused to grant an export license for the rotorcraft’s LHTEC T800 turboshaft engine.

US govt. is openly showing animosity towards Pakistan. Pakistan need to move beyond the words and block all Indian and US transit through Pakistan and for once act in interest of Pakistan.
Americans should be banned in Pakistan as next step.

US govt. is openly showing animosity towards Pakistan. Pakistan need to move beyond the words and block all Indian and US transit through Pakistan and for once act in interest of Pakistan.
Americans should be banned in Pakistan as next step.

Have you lost it? What you proposing would lead Pakistan to Stone Age. The threat given by J.W. Bush Jr. would be fulfilled by this Idiot Hollywood retard.

You are trying to be a loyal Pakistani but in reality playing in the US hands. Over the years international events have taken place which were never brought to light by our puppet politicians and media where the Axes of Evil countries were named the list had Pakistan as the top most priority as it is the Only Muslim Nuclear Power hence they tried various things to prove Pakistan is a failed state. When they could not then they decided to make Pakistan a rogue state which was the very reason ISI was being blamed as they were trying their level best to counter. Finally they decided if Pakistan Army does once again take control by declaring Martial Law they would call Pakistan an Army State. An army state is prohibited under the UN and it is the responsibility of every member state to make sure a military state never comes into existence otherwise USE OF FORCE IS PERMITTED.

If it is true what you claim to be then you know what to do.

Quality of Turkish defense products and other technological products they produce is better then China, and i'm telling this because i'm a technical person and i have seen Chinese technological products, worked with China engineers and also with Turkish technological products and Turkish engineers and technical staff.
[\QUOTE]

What you have seen of Chinese weapon are all export version. JF-17, SH-15,VT-4,F-22P.... They are build according to customer budget.

Have you really seen J-20, J-10C ,Y-20, Type -99A tank. Trying to compare export version is not a very far comparison.

Pakistan-Turkey can , do a joint venture on a Helicopter Engine
I personally would prefer , we get our own Engine for Helicopter and this could be a golden chance to discuss about Pakistan-Turkish Helicopter Joint Project
it will take next 10-15 years forget case closed we have only russian and chines options left

Turkish Helicopter research is already in advance stages

Ideal Time for Pakistan to Sign MOU for Joining few selected projects

TEI, TURKEY
TS1400

Unlike Pakistan who wasted funds on buying Turkey invested the money into developing their Human Resources and workforce to make their own stuff

Last edited:
Turkish Helicopter research is already in advance stages

Ideal Time for Pakistan to Sign MOU for Joining few selected projects

TS1400
Far from advance stage, advance stage means tested in helo itself and not staying in lab testing... It everything goes smoothly, it will still take a 4-5 years before enter production.. As I say , IF... Most scenario will include debug, hiccups or worst, redesign. That may take total 10 years to get into service.

What other options are there if there is an embargo?
Z-10ME or Mi-28 Havoc.

Z-10 And Z-19 would be welcomed addition to Pakistan Aviation Unit
There is plenty of room for such items

But cooperation with Turkey is also a great plus for Pakistan
Pakistan has always maintained multiple options for Fighter Jets /Tanks and all key items

just leave it

it is pakistani choice which platform they will choose,even it is waste of money、time and soldier life

Too much good willness can not bring good result

For us,we just make good of our resourse

Dont make panic. This is the way USA always do the business. Just show the alternative way and they will sell the engine.
Do they want to sell of T129 with another engine to Pakistan and to Phlipphinnes? And other exports will follow.They will lost money also wont have control over engine and over maintenance .This is what they never want. Stay relax and left it to Turks. Pakistan did the right and now Turkey will say to USA, we will sell with your engine or without, you choose.

Last edited:
Can you translate the tweets?
Yusuf Akbaba is a journalist who can get opinions from many officials of the SSB. According to quoted there are no delays in the attack helicopters to be exported to Pakistan. Rather, they're ahead of the calendar. (Two Pakistani helicopter's structural hardware are finished in production line.) So here's a psy-op.

As per the principles of the Presidency of Defence Industry, no SSB personal shall speak to the competent foreign press on such matters. The anonymous news from the Russian media is absolutely unreal.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom