What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Success in an increasingly multi-polar lies in multilateral ties. The more countries come within the sphere of influence of China-Pak-Russia partnership, the more it benefits us. But people will not gravitate towards us through animosity. This is a moment of setback for the Turks. This is the time to offer help, instead of mocking them. That's how people come closer to you.

They need to get back reality for their level of influence and leverage and not acting like a bighead, chest thumping bragging that show their irrational decision which cost allies like Pakistan.

Pakistan also need to lookout for your own interest. You cant blindly buy their string attached products that will affect your foreign policy(like submitting to US bully) and defence interest.

one word will explain all …………" hoor chopu" ……………..
People did not understand can ask any Pakistani to translate

They need to get back reality for their level of influence and leverage and not acting like a bighead, chest thumping bragging that show their irrational decision which cost allies like Pakistan.

We are all humans. Everybody makes strategic mistakes. I am sure the Turkish planners will take this into account for all future projects.

Pakistan also need to lookout for your own interest. You cant blindly buy their string attached products that will affect your foreign policy(like submitting to US bully) and defence interest.

Your problem is about Respect issue. you do not respect anybody out of your interest. You do even accuse Pakistan when they selected any products out of Chinese origin. You have just one main agenda. It is solely your own interest in acc to your big ego. You want all to bless China to boost your “superior” ego but In reality, you are not superior, not even close. To hide your defficiency, you just try to find excuses to attack anybody who joins into a fair competition. Just go your own way and learn some respect manner instead of spreading misinformation 24/7 for Turks and Turkish products. You are a good example for delusional, ingorant and bighead fanboys.

Your problem is about Respect issue. you do not respect anybody out of your interest. You do even accuse Pakistan when they selected any products out of Chinese origin. You have just one main agenda. It is solely your own interest in acc to your big ego. You want all to bless China to boost your “superior” ego but In reality, you are not superior, not even close. To hide your defficiency, you just try to find excuses to attack anybody who joins into a fair competition. Just go your own way and learn some respect manner instead of spreading misinformation 24/7 for Turks and Turkish products. You are a good example for delusional, ingorant and bighead fanboys.
Take a mirror and look at yourselves, as if you have respect for Chinese. I am sick of Turkish bragging and overpromise and smearing of others. Is the accusation of Turkish overestimation of their influence a lie?

https://www.christianpost.com/news/...lease-pastor-andrew-brunson-erdogan-says.html

Turkey Won't Grant 'Unlawful Requests' to Release Pastor Andrew Brunson, Erdogan says

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45841276

Andrew Brunson: Turkey releases US pastor after two years

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ns-deal-with-turkey-over-pastor-idUSKCN1MP1P9

Trump reiterates: No sanctions deal with Turkey over pastor

I am just kind to remind Pakistanis , the limit of their Turkish brother who always brag and overestimate their power. Thinking they can overwrite US influence or even make US kneel. In fact, it is the other way round. Getting Turkish products means tie to US influence. Did I say anything wrong? All the link and facts I proved is make up or fake news? Can Turkey rid of critical US subsystem now or near future? Feel free to correct me?

I am always talk rational and based on national strength ,rather than nationalistic chest thumping like some particular nation which hold no substance but empty talk. :enjoy:

Last edited:
It does beg the question of whether or not the use of "american engines" for the TF-X prototype is correct or now? Turkey should revisit that decision, otherwise the TFX programme itself could become stalled if the americans withdraw approval for anything. All the more, given the tensions over the S400 series of jets.

I am just kind to remind Pakistanis , the limit of their Turkish brother who always brag and overestimate their power. Thinking they can overwrite US influence or even make US kneel. In fact, it is the other way round. Getting Turkish products means tie to US influence. Did I say anything wrong? All the link and facts I proved is make up or fake news? Can Turkey rid of critical US subsystem now or near future? Feel free to correct me?

Whenever I visit Pakistani threads related with Turkish/Pakistani cooperation, I see you telling your pain about How bad Turkish products are and Why Pakistan shouldn’t buy anything from Turkey, as if you are a propaganda minister. Many Pakistani members including me warned you not to perform such childless things but You keep trolling over and over around similar subjects. It seems you charged yourself to tell “bad Turkish things” from the mouth of a delusional Chinese fanboy and want them to believe on what you are babbling about? Regarding Atak program, There is just one thing that is needed to take permission from US and It is LHTEC engine. This issue was known at the beggining of the contract negotiations and the roadway was discussed between Pakistani and Turkish counterparts but It seems you suppose yourself somebody who is more clever than all and so want to tell “truths” about Pakistani procurement projects others don’t know while accusing all sides who doesn’t favor your products even if they perform inferior performance to rivals. You are such an ignorant boy who doesn’t aware of what situation you are being falled but It is the actual reason the people like you are called as ignorant. Anyway, Keep repeating same things again and again, While Turk and Pakistani counterparts are preparing to ink more strategic cooperations for mid future. The fanboys like you will cry longer in those pages. You will withness more cooperation news so just keep following us.

Whenever I visit Pakistani threads related with Turkish/Pakistani cooperation, I see you telling your pain about How bad Turkish products are and Why Pakistan shouldn’t buy anything from Turkey, as if you are a propaganda minister. Many Pakistani members including me warned you not to perform such childless things but You keep trolling over and over around similar subjects. It seems you charged yourself to tell “bad Turkish things” from the mouth of a delusional Chinese fanboy and want them to believe on what you are babbling about? Regarding Atak program, There is just one thing that is needed to take permission from US and It is LHTEC engine. This issue was known at the beggining of the contract negotiations and the roadway was discussed between Pakistani and Turkish counterparts but It seems you suppose yourself somebody who is more clever than all and so want to tell “truths” about Pakistani procurement projects others don’t know while accusing all sides who doesn’t favor your products even if they perform inferior performance to rivals. You are such an ignorant boy who doesn’t aware of what situation you are being falled but It is the actual reason the people like you are called as ignorant. Anyway, Keep repeating same things again and again, While Turk and Pakistani counterparts are preparing to ink more strategic cooperations for mid future. The fanboys like you will cry longer in those pages. You will withness more cooperation news so just keep following us.
More power to PakTurk relations...

LOL.. The ignorant is you. You think after this saga, pakistan will get more Turkey product? They do not want history to repeat again. May I know your TFX used what engine? And can you give an definite answer when domestic engine will be ready? See who is the delusion.. Why are you avoiding my enquiry? Is my accusation of Turkey submitting to US pressure a lie? Saudi killed at will on Turkey soil , zero repercussion. Same as US pastor release without Gulen send back to Turkey. Why are you avoiding all these issue? Getting Turkey product is as good as tie to American bully... The only childish is one in delusion and still try chest thumping. Supapower Turkey. See how the Turkish member react in thread about S-400 purchase talk about how Turkey is going to resist US pressure is a joke and see who is the bravado. :enjoy: I am a very practical person not like some chest thumping nationalistic big mouth.

It does beg the question of whether or not the use of "american engines" for the TF-X prototype is correct or now? Turkey should revisit that decision, otherwise the TFX programme itself could become stalled if the americans withdraw approval for anything. All the more, given the tensions over the S400 series of jets.
This is a good question but I am sure Turkish member will brush aside and claim how to they going to make US kneel and how within 1 year they are going to chulk out a similar working turbofan in their delusion dream.. :enjoy:

Look at the coward who give me a negative point for saying the truth. Is my accusation all false?

LOL.. The ignorant is you. You think after this saga, pakistan will get more Turkey product? They do not want history to repeat again. May I know your TFX used what engine? And can you give an definite answer when domestic engine will be ready? See who is the delusion.. Why are you avoiding my enquiry? Is my accusation of Turkey submitting to US pressure a lie? Saudi killed at will on Turkey soil , zero repercussion. Same as US pastor release without Gulen send back to Turkey. Why are you avoiding all these issue? Getting Turkey product is as good as tie to American bully... The only childish is one in delusion and still try chest thumping. Supapower Turkey. See how the Turkish member react in thread about S-400 purchase talk about how Turkey is going to resist US pressure is a joke and see who is the bravado. :enjoy: I am a very practical person not like some chest thumping nationalistic big mouth.

This is a good question but I am sure Turkish member will brush aside and claim how to they going to make US kneel and how within 1 year they are going to chulk out a similar working turbofan in their delusion dream.. :enjoy:

Look at the coward who give me a negative point for saying the truth. Is my accusation all false?
"When the tide goes out, you get to see who's swimming naked."

Keep the thread clean. Pakistan buys defence products as per needs, available options in range and keeps ties in good terms with our friends/brothers. It would be appreciated to not to use this area for point scoring.

Regards,

Turkey needs to find a new engine for Pakistan’s T129 order

Pakistan’s bid to buy the T129 attack helicopter from Turkey has run into a roadblock after the U.S. government refused to grant an export license for the rotorcraft’s LHTEC T800 turboshaft engine.

Turkey will now have to source for another engine and conduct flight trials before it can deliver 30 T129s to Pakistan.

Hurriyet says Turkey could source the engine either from France or Poland

Pakistani T129 BlkI being assembled - June 2018
guzel.jpg

Turkey needs to find a new engine for Pakistan’s T129 order

Pakistan’s bid to buy the T129 attack helicopter from Turkey has run into a roadblock after the U.S. government refused to grant an export license for the rotorcraft’s LHTEC T800 turboshaft engine.

Turkey will now have to source for another engine and conduct flight trials before it can deliver 30 T129s to Pakistan.

Hurriyet says Turkey could source the engine either from France or Poland

Do not believe on anything unofficial. There is not a single official mouth expressing such a statement for so called refusal of US engine. All those gossips were revealed by a Russian source with naming an unknown SSB official. A few days ago, TAI expressed that first Pakistani Atak fuselage is in production line and It will be delivered in accordance with project schedule.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom