What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Legadary bro, the 80's were golden. You can watch these guys all day.
I'm from the 90s bro.

Saw these on repeat telecasts.

Honestly, I'd take that any day over seeing 3 T129s guard Bilawal House.

Seems the AW choppers went to army aviation ?

McCain and gang;

IMG_6845.JPG

Defence Turkey: A comprehensive test campaign was accomplished for the export of the “Atak” Helicopter to Pakistan and the helicopter received full marks from Pakistan’s procurement authorities. The purchasing country has not announced its final decision yet. Are there any change in the purchasing country’s approach to the procurement strategy regarding the sales of these platforms? Can we say that we have reached a point of sharing this good news that has resulted from close cooperation built with Pakistan, particularly in the recent period?

Head of the Helicopters Department Mr. Hüseyin Avşar; Our efforts in respect to the sales of our T129 “Atak” Helicopters to Pakistan are on course. A far-reaching technical evaluation was managed fruitfully between the related parties and the T129 “Atak” has accomplished a harsh test campaign in Pakistan. The activities to clarify the administrative and financial terms are resuming. The Undersecretary for Defense Industries is constantly paving the way for the defense industry companies to become more competitive in markets abroad. We constantly encourage and support the local companies in overseas markets comprising incentive implementations such as using the intellectual property rights that the government acquires through the projects. Within scope of these export activities we are aspiring to share good news soon.

http://www.defenceturkey.com/en/con...g-local-industry-capability-2721#.WXc00JczpaQ

In the 1st picture. The guy standing right above McCain is wearing different camo is he ANF???

img_6845-jpg.408740

Mcaine would have been a good friend of Pakistan too bad that he did not win election and now reports of him having serious health condition

Good luck on his medical recovery

Last edited:
I am a fan of T-129 but in the end we will get Chinese birds and I'v explained exactly why so.

I wasn't too happy about A-129INT being chosen for Turkey's ATAK tender at first, I was always on the side of Rooivalk. But after seeing the specs, especially the climb rate. I understood why A-129INT was chosen. Rate of climb, is an important aspect I had missed - the terrain of SE Turkey is very mountainous with high elevations and dips. Rate of climb allows the pilot to use T-129 ability to climb fast and get over obstacles quicker which makes T-129 perfect for counter-terrorism in Turkey and perhaps for Pakistan too.. :-)

Our North, West and Northwest are also like that.
I wasn't too happy about A-129INT being chosen for Turkey's ATAK tender at first, I was always on the side of Rooivalk. But after seeing the specs, especially the climb rate. I understood why A-129INT was chosen. Rate of climb, is an important aspect I had missed - the terrain of SE Turkey is very mountainous with high elevations and dips. Rate of climb allows the pilot to use T-129 ability to climb fast and get over obstacles quicker which makes T-129 perfect for counter-terrorism in Turkey and perhaps for Pakistan too.. :-)

Back
Top Bottom