What's new

Pakistan Army Will Protect The Holy Land, Says P.M.

yes it is shia rebels sunni led govt

The war in Yemen is not being fought on sectarian lines, it is more to do with their economic rights and self governance issues which the current govt failed to deliver after the unification of two Yemeni parts in 1990. This autonomy was promised way back in 1990.

True, why does Pakistan need to sacrifice there soldiers ?? First save your own people which he is not able to do right at the moment then he should think about world peace. I understand the security of Mecca is must but Pakistan doesn't need to get into it right now.
one side we have short of solders
other side they need more solders on indian border
they need more solders on afghan border
we need also more feet in fata to solve our number 1 problem
we need power desperately now at this time while 12 hours load shedding in country
stock market crashed today
karachi is burning

and our pm is busy how to protect saudia . MF SOB or not ? tell me please

The cities of Mecca and Medina are holy, but the Saud family is not holy. All they do is get fat and marry 4 women. When at max, they divorce and marry again.

House of Saud IS NOT HOLY.

Sounds like saudi arabia is in great danger. They cannot protect their border from ill equipped houthi rebel. They need pakistan's help.

from what I knew , the only Holy land were Mekkah and Medinah , when all the soil of KSA become holy land !?

the Yemini fighting against their corrupt president are not Muslims?
Well they call themselves muslims so does TTP and ISIS. There is a difference between calling yourself a muslim and acting like one.

Well they call themselves muslims so does TTP and ISIS. There is a difference between calling yourself a muslim and acting like one.

So now Yemen people are not Muslims !!!! Seems to me, apart from Taliban and Al Queda and Wahabis, the rest all are non Muslims.

anyways thanks for the great insight. So what are Yemen people really? Hindus or Buddhists maybe? LOL LOL

And more shall be killed in the name of religion. I wonder what the lord thinks! I absolutely hate this be it India or Pakistan no one believes in the religion of humanity.

There are more humans dying because of humans and not diseases.

Do you all think " mighty real Allah is so weak that he need little humans to protect His home"?? This is ridiculous . The real mighty Allah who made this vast universe need tiny humans to protect Him .Lol. And this is all time ridiculous that tiny humans claiming that they will or they are protecting Allah's holy home. Muslims need to look inside their soul and ask theirself " is Mighty Allah lives in humans made bricks home"??? If answer is 'No'. Then why is this bloodshed happaning on the name of Allah or religion. just think about it.

you know , the main problem of muslims in past 1000 years is this ... some of muslims think they have right to call others muslims as "Kaffir" and recently "none-muslims" ...

this kind of mentality spread blood of millions of muslims in past 1000 yeas ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom