What's new

Pakistan Army warns India against 'misadventure'

Yes. It is now an established fact that Pakistanis suffer from memory loss and they forget the phainty they get every other decade.
what you say about this?

Attachments

• proudindianArmy.jpg
    proudindianArmy.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 16
Si,r

Please don't ride my comments. It is your nation and media that fits the scenario of the third reich. Look at your media outlets----it is all hate and slogans for war----they have created a hysteria amongst the public----they are lighting up a fie----and you the public has fallen right into it face first-----.

You Indians need to stop----step back and re-think----. You are financially well off now----you asked for success and you are walking towards it----but the problem is that the DEVIL in you is pulling you back---it does not want you to live a prosperous life---it is creating scenarios in your mind that would lead you to disaster.

As much passion that you have to go to war---so much passion you need to have to stop a war---actually more so---.

While reading the posts of all you Indians----it seems like that none of you have ever regretted mistakes in your life----or nothing catastrophic ever happened---that made you look towards the heavens and utter " Lord, I wish I knew better. I would not have done that ".

But looking at the hysteria in your country fueled by your media----regrettably, there is going to be a war.

I must give you credit for a great deal of 'passion' in what you say.................as well as unbounded 'imagination'. :D

But anyway, right now we are busy making money and trying to climb the "economic ladder" so we're not in the mood to get diverted by verbal pin-pricks. :)

This feeling is Mutual. :whistle:

feeling might be mutual but it doesn't translate to action incase of indians.

===========================
===========================

On Topic:

As earlier said,unlike indians here in pakistan we have a per capita of 25guns/100 people in Pakistan considering only the legal and registered arms with the govt.

Well in pakistan as far as i know,people in pakistan apply license for only one gun per home despite having many more illegal in home

Last edited:
There is no way that the Pakistani Army, now that they are stretched so thin on so many fronts, is going to choose this time to "test' the new policy. Common sense indicates that this escalation was due to people on the Indian side.
True. Pakistan has been stretched thin for almost close to a decade now. But the perception of superior Pakistani strength on its Eastern front still continues. This perception has caused them to assume a more aggressive response. The beheading of Indian soldiers come to mind. The Pak HQ has illusion of Indian weakness - a belief they have nurtured since the very beginning.

Just give it some time, things will settle down.

As earlier said,unlike indians here in pakistan we have a per capita of 25guns/100 people in Pakistan considering only the legal and registered arms with the govt.

Well in pakistan as far as i know,people in pakistan apply license for only one gun per home despite having many more illegal in home

What difference does that make? Does having a gun for recreational activities make one qualified to fight against trained soldiers? For how long? It's one thing to do some random firing, quite something else to have bullets fired back at you. Doesn't matter how many weapons, legal or othewise, are available at home. Not like that is where the fighting is at.

What difference does that make? Does having a gun for recreational activities make one qualified to fight against trained soldiers? For how long? It's one thing to do some random firing, quite something else to have bullets fired back at you. Doesn't matter how many weapons, legal or othewise, are available at home. Not like that is where the fighting is at.

Well in pakistan,atleast where i am from have the basic knowledge of precise firing.

Anyway in war time,we can have camps for only 1 week basic training provided for the civilian willing to fight against india(As a matter of fact majority do,infact half of PDF paksitani members must be more than willing to do).we can raise a 10Million strong armed group within a week across Pakistan.

On the other hand,i bet india would find it hard to get more than 10k-20k across the billion+ population

Kinda strange having to explain that on a defense forum. It seems like the Pakistani members here live in a time warp believing that warfare is like the medieval ages where the king summonsed all men to bear arms against an invading army. They forget that current warfare includes tanks, gunships, airplanes, rockets and precise strikes with heavy boom booms. A very recent case in point was the 1998 invasion of Lesotho by South Africa. The SA army overcame the Lesotho Defense Force with a blitzkrieg type operation within a matter of a day or two. The well armed Lesotho civilians rushed towards the SA army opening fire against them with hunting rifles and AK47s. Within a matter of an hour or two, about 50 civilians were killed and at least 300 were seriously injured with just one flesh wound sustained by an infantryman in the SA army.

Well in pakistan,atleast where i am from have the basic knowledge of precise firing.

Anyway in war time,we can have camps for only 1 week basic training provided for the civilian willing to fight against india(As a matter of fact majority do,infact half of PDF paksitani members must be more than willing to do).we can raise a 10Million strong armed group within a week across Pakistan.

On the other hand,i bet india would find it hard to get more than 10k-20k across the billion+ population

That is the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani. We have faith in our political system to let it operate until we decide who to elect again. We have faith in our military system to let it operate without having to form militias. We have faith in our country to let it exist as a secular democracy. That is the reason why we are steadily advancing whilst our kin across the border are regressing every day

Or what?:rofl:

Pakistan gonna complain to the UN again, or maybe this time rallies all over Europe..............?

That is the difference between an Indian and a Pakistani. We have faith in our political system to let it operate until we decide who to elect again. We have faith in our military system to let it operate without having to form militias. We have faith in our country to let it exist as a secular democracy. That is the reason why we are steadily advancing whilst our kin across the border are regressing every day

Well it is not part of your culture to fight for your country so i won't blame you thinking otherwise.

We are better getting regressed but by no mean we would want to become like you

Precise firing? Does the target fire back? Still on that strange line of yours. Will you also produce unlimited supply of ammunition from somewhere? Do you really think 21st century warfare is all about random people running around with assault rifles against a trained army? If you raise a 10 million strong force, all that will be achieved is to make yourselves legitimate targets for an army. Won't make an iota of difference. Do you think that you can simply march up to the border with assault rifles? Will it not be an invitation for a wholescale slaughter?

Well it is not part of your culture to fight for your country so i won't blame you thinking otherwise.

We are better getting regressed but by no mean we would want to become like you

You are part of "Research and Development" on this forum and you put an ill thought of post like that quoted above? Go read your post again and figure out why it sounds so stupid

Radiness is not. Pakistan is in the top 5 most heavily armed civilian populations/capita. Arm bearing Pakistani citizens outnumber Germany's total population. Arms owned by civilians are worth in a Billion dollar figure and we mainly use a single cartridge for our assault rifles.

In 65 we had sticks and stones, now every Pakistani home atleast owns one fire arm. If India carries out another adventure, its Army will be culled like mosquitos by simple demographic firepower difference. India will have to fight all of us, not just our Army.

Do you honestly think people armed with pistols will be allowed by PA to fight? Do you even imagine what a PR nightmare will it be for PA, and the rest of the world's thoughts.

Seriously, even with Assault rifles, how many families do you think they have? If we start attacking from sea shore, what will be the answer? If we start dropping bombs from air, what will be answer?
Its not easy as you think. Do you think India dont have reserves in weapons which they shall provide to citizens when time comes???

Heard of NCC? Largest voluntary organisation in the world, where millions of kids, future mens, are trained in rifles. I guess it can easily overtake BD population by now.

Back
Top Bottom