What's new

Pakistan Army Victory In Kargil War 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing Zarb e Azab after that ..... killing these butchers in thousands

while you peoples are making phantom :D ghar mein ghus k marain gey :P and stopped playing cricket....

Our resolve and revenge stronger then yours.
Only one you are killing are RAW agents (aka Pakistani Hindus), nothing else....
And about Phantom, yaar saif se to hum bhi pareshan hai.. kasam se agar katrina na hoti to bilkul nahi dekhte... by the way pirated version is available on net, if you know what i mean...

Only one you are killing are RAW agents (aka Pakistani Hindus), nothing else....
And about Phantom, yaar saif se to hum bhi pareshan hai.. kasam se agar katrina na hoti to bilkul nahi dekhte... by the way pirated version is available on net, if you know what i mean...
No Yar, I have a couple of Pakistani Hindu friends. Most of them are well placed people. They are living in perfect harmony with their Muslim friends.

I don't watch much bollywood movies ...

my line Manager is Hindu and I am in Karachi :D

Its not about hindu muslim its about nationalism....

My question here is who was responsible to make that call ,elected govt or a so called commando .This was always going to be that bloody as Musharaf being the master mind didnt account for weak Pak posiition Internationally ,Musharaf plan was incomplete as no one was on board not even Air force

So you people want to continue being oppressive over the Kashmiri people. You want to drive them out of their land in case they don't want to live with Bharat.

Firstly we are not oppressive
Secondly they are free to live get free education and get a job and settle down in any part of India.

But if they have a separatist mindset then they are free to go to Pakistan as their ultimate aim is to be a Pakistani.

Be honest what is Pakistan doing in Baluchistan ?? What did China do in Tibet ?? Why cant you practice before u preach why not hold a plebiscite in Baluchistan ??

If Pakistan can be oppressive in Baluchistan and India cannot be in Kashmir then that's HIPOCRASY

As tragic and dismal the situation in Jammu and Kashmir may look at this point, the reason why Kashmiris may thank the Ashoka Chakra is the avenue for popular protests that still exists in Kashmir. However, in Balochistan no such march to Gebun is possible because of the military's draconian and deadly way of handling popular protests. A Baloch leader raising slogan in favour of India like Bhat did two days ago is unimaginable, not that there is any dearth of such leaders. A climate of fear pervades Balochistan. Baloch may raise slogans or tweet in favour of India, only outside Pakistan when they are far away from the long and deadly arms of ISI injustice.

Balochistan might be like Kashmir, but Pakistan is no India

Pak army wiped the floor with Indian army, political cowardice as always defeated them x
Our army was victorious but the political leadership was otherwise. The vice versa was the end result with Bharat. They had a competent politician like Mr. Vajpayee.

I regret that was not happened :P
Kasam se,, Aapke issi andaaz ke to ham kaayal hai...
No Yar, I have a couple of Pakistani Hindu friends. Most of them are well placed people. They are living in perfect harmony with their Muslim friends.
Thats very good, because they are Pakistani first,,, If you can preserve them, :tup:

"‘Failing mediation, Pakistan’s zealots prepared nuclear attacks to stave off annihilation by India’s conventional forces. India’s zealots prepared nuclear attacks to pre-empt Pakistan, or retaliate, or defy any mandate for India to weaken its legal rule over Kashmir,’ Mr Clinton was quoted as saying."

The stark no-candy-floss bottom line on No First Use.

Firstly we are not oppressive
Secondly they are free to live get free education and get a job and settle down in any part of India.

But if they have a separatist mindset then they are free to go to Pakistan as their ultimate aim is to be a Pakistani.

Be honest what is Pakistan doing in Baluchistan ?? What did China do in Tibet ?? Why cant you practice before u preach why not hold a plebiscite in Baluchistan ??

If Pakistan can be oppressive in Baluchistan and India cannot be in Kashmir the that's HIPOCRASY

Balochistan might be like Kashmir, but Pakistan is no India
I need not tell what Pakistan is doing in Baluchistan. You people know what exactly you people are doing in Baluchistan through the boarders of Afghanistan. I would like to know also what you people have been doing in the East Punjab and many other places where separatist movements are going on. I shall highly appreciate your input of some knowledge on the separatist movements of Bharat.

"‘Failing mediation, Pakistan’s zealots prepared nuclear attacks to stave off annihilation by India’s conventional forces. India’s zealots prepared nuclear attacks to pre-empt Pakistan, or retaliate, or defy any mandate for India to weaken its legal rule over Kashmir,’ Mr Clinton was quoted as saying."

The stark no-candy-floss bottom line on No First Use.
I wonder why Pakistan Army does not celebrate Kargil Divas. :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom