What's new

Pakistan Army team won gold medal, for the fourth consecutive time, in the world’s toughest Cambrian

Looks like this competition is an extension of the Pak Army's training regime....

Tebrik-ler....
I would rather say, it is just a relaxing exercise for PA.. they have been up against some of the toughest terrorists in their home grounds and still they have won against them where the British empire failed miserably. Today, FATA has become a formally a normal part of Pakistan..

Summat that looks Chinese, smells Chinese is probably Chinese. Hindoo does not maketh India. If it did Sri Lankan Tamils, Napali's, Balinese would be Indians. As much as Muslim does not make Pakistan - if it did then Bosnia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan etc etc would be Pakisan.

Specifically Gurkha's are a Sino-Tibetan peoples and hail from a country called Nepal. so I fail to see how they are regarded as Indian. And Britain was the original employer of Nepali Gurkhas so by that measure Gurkhas could be regarded more British.

I actually read a book by British Army officer of the Brigade of Gurkhas that once when they were posted on guard duty outside Buckingham Palace many tourists would ask "Why are Japs guarding the Queen?". And you can see why they thought that. Gurkhas as a ethnic group share as much similarity with Gangoo's if not less then blonde Swedes do with Pakistani's. At least these are both Caucasians !

whatmakesgurkhamenthemostfierceintheworld3_1429877600.jpg

:lol: @hellfire

the problem i mentioned is not confined to pti only bht also pmln ppp and previous govts but you have not understand context of what i said

the problem i mentioned is not confined to pti only but also pmln ppp and previous govts but you have not understand context of what i said
What has this mental diarrhoea of yours to do with this thread? now bugger off

What has this mental diarrhoea of yours to do with this thread? now bugger off
i was using it in positive sense and had no political intention but you not perceived it correctly

Congrats.
On Wales radio, COS Major Hortop of 160 Brigade said Pakistan army scored 184 points (180 needed out of 240 for Gold).

Indian team (2/8 GR) scored 186 points but lost 10 points as penalty for causing civilian casualties during a simulated infantry assault on enemy village. Thus settled for silver with 176 pts.

I am sure thats not by chance, as Indians are good in killing Civilians well trained in Kashmir and on LOC.

Get off that high horse....

Those sheep's are still sitting atop Siachen Glaciers....

Those Gurkhas who lost on technicality are world renowned as one of the fiercest soldiers you will ever find.

Those Sheep Snuck Up Behind Us When Our Attention Was Towards The USSR

in Pakistan due to gas loadshedding and expensive gas many people take bath by cold water in extreme winters so it is not difficult for our public to fight enemies along army in snow

Our Poverty Has Hardened Us.India's Wealth and Prosperity Had Made Them Weak

this is what i conveyed in my post but people here not understand me and make fun of me.Thanks alot for explanation
Those Sheep Snuck Up Behind Us When Our Attention Was Towards The USSR

Our Poverty Has Hardened Us.India's Wealth and Prosperity Had Made Them Weak

I think he was asking in context of "caused civilian casualties" ; that Israelis & Indians having habbit of carelessly causing cibilian casualties.

So he was curious to learn if Israelis participated then they would probably lose marks for causing civilian casualties too!
I will like to have one thread, just one thread without usual politicized bickering and cynicism.
why cant we just digest the fact that we performed against the first world western forces. Indians did good and we did better.

as for civilian casualty joke is concerned the joke will never stick on Indians and Israelis because what you consider as civilians is concerned hostile enemies (Kashmiris and Palestinians) by Indians and Israelis.

do share where Indians and Israelis have ever caused habitual civilian casualties (excluding Kashmiris and Palestinains).

Hey Mr. TTA enough of the BS...just answer as much asked or just ignore.. I'm not here for your lectures.. don't be judgemental and learn to behave.. next time DON'T BOTHER REPLYING MY POSTS.
I have to respond because I need to moderate the forum as well. after reading your post .I feel sorry for you
I know the language and communication barrier together with a lack of comprehension creates an outburst like yours above.

relax now.

I am sure thats not by chance, as Indians are good in killing Civilians well trained in Kashmir and on LOC.
actually they do so on purpose. they dont consider them as civilians but as enemies.

Pakistan Defence tweeted that it was our 4th Gold but it's our 5th, should correct it. Every dumba** following ISPR's release, kuch apni akal bhi larao.

Back
Top Bottom