What's new

Pakistan Army team won gold medal, for the fourth consecutive time, in the world’s toughest Cambrian

I know the language and communication barrier together with a lack of comprehension creates an outburst like yours above.
Well, that's seems to be true in your case.....I just asked a very simple question..but sir it is your fertile brain interpreted in a way that was shocking and unnecessary. But anyways... have a good day

5th overall Gold Medal for PA
FF in 2010
AK in 2015
Punjab in 2016
Punjab in 2017
NLI in 2018
We don't need no Gurkhas or Garhwalis to do the tough sh*t, each regiment is capable.
bravery is not restricted to any race or religion. few hundred Englishmen of accounting and teaching background won wars against all high and mighty in India and continued that legacy even in WW2. its down to an individual really.
so I agree, we dont need a special race to feel safe and fierce from the safety of the keyboard and computer screen.
Pak army zindabad

but lost 10 points as penalty for causing civilian casualties
You make it sound like that is nothing...They should have lost 100 points for civilian casualties! There is a reason others scored less coz they were careful not to cause "casualties"

Hey Mr. TTA enough of the BS...just answer as much asked or just ignore.. I'm not here for your lectures.. don't be judgemental and learn to behave.. next time DON'T BOTHER REPLYING MY POSTS.

He answered your question. If you don't like lectures, don't ask questions.

I'd like to see US forces take part in this.

bravery is not restricted to any race or religion. few hundred Englishmen of accounting and teaching background won wars against all high and mighty in India and continued that legacy even in WW2. its down to an individual really.
so I agree, we dont need a special race to feel safe and fierce from the safety of the keyboard and computer screen.
Pak army zindabad

Ain't that the truth brother.

as for civilian casualty joke is concerned the joke will never stick on Indians and Israelis because what you consider as civilians is concerned hostile enemies (Kashmiris and Palestinians) by Indians and Israelis.

do share where Indians and Israelis have ever caused habitual civilian casualties (excluding Kashmiris and Palestinains).

actually they do so on purpose. they dont consider them as civilians but as enemies.

Sir, does you post explain why IA contingent caused civilian casualties in the simulated assault as the enemies were not Kashmiris? I'm not much versed with army training/mindset; i say stuff as per my limited interpretations. I just think that IA has less experience that PA/NLI for this type of operation.

However i wonder if the other teams fared better than the NLI chaps in this particular assault exercise.

Sir, does you post explain why IA contingent caused civilian casualties in the simulated assault as the enemies were not Kashmiris? I'm not much versed with army training/mindset; i say stuff as per my limited interpretations. I just think that IA has less experience that PA/NLI for this type of operation.

However i wonder if the other teams fared better than the NLI chaps in this particular assault exercise.
Indian team did good. Pakistan team just did better
that's all that counts. competing against western forces that are ahead in terms of technology itself is an achievement.
Indian paramilitary forces have had experience in dealing with urban warfare not just Kashmir but mainland India including Punjab and central India against the Naxalites. unintended civilian causalities and blue on blue are an an part of the occupational hazard where someone himself can become the causality from friendly fire.

British use this competition to gauge other forces and use that knowledge to train their own solider. its hard to imagine that they cant field a British team that cant win in its own backyard. although its forces hold an enviable record of impressive gallantry. seems to me they send their semi / fresh trained guys on purpose.
but still credit cant be taken away from participating Asian teams as the course is extremely tough and actual fighting is a very small part of it. its a test of patience and endurance.

Indian team did good. Pakistan team just did better
that's all that counts. competing against western forces that are ahead in terms of technology itself is an achievement.
Indian paramilitary forces have had experience in dealing with urban warfare not just Kashmir but mainland India including Punjab and central India against the Naxalites. unintended civilian causalities and blue on blue are an an part of the occupational hazard where someone himself can become the causality from friendly fire.

British use this competition to gauge other forces and use that knowledge to train their own solider. its hard to imagine that they cant field a British team that cant win in its own backyard. although its forces hold an enviable record of impressive gallantry. seems to me they send their semi / fresh trained guys on purpose.
but still credit cant be taken away from participating Asian teams as the course is extremely tough and actual fighting is a very small part of it. its a test of patience and endurance.
Thanks for your explanation.

But Indian paramilitary forces did not take part in this, IA did. And Indian paramilitary forces may not be a good option to send, and they may not do well as well as Maoists and Taliban are different. Anyways...

Thanks for your explanation.

But Indian paramilitary forces did not take part in this, IA did. And Indian paramilitary forces may not be a good option to send, and they may not do well as well as Maoists and Taliban are different. Anyways...

Keep in mind, Pakistan Army has been fighting an intense insurgency since 2004. Pakistani Regular Units are constantly rotated to the War Zone and are well versed in fighting insurgencies operating among Civilians. Indian Regulars are largely trained in Conventional Combat, which largely involves using overwhelming firepower to decimate the opposing side.

This is an interesting exercise. A great way for the Brits to study how other Forces around the world operate, and incorporate those teachings for their own men. Kind of reminds me of the Red Flag, where younger rookie USAF pilots are sent against experienced pilots of other countries to study the tactics of the Opposing Forces. Very Clever.

Keep in mind, Pakistan Army has been fighting an intense insurgency since 2004. Pakistani Regular Units are constantly rotated to the War Zone and are well versed in fighting insurgencies operating among Civilians. Indian Regulars are largely trained in Conventional Combat, which largely involves using overwhelming firepower to decimate the opposing side.

This is an interesting exercise. A great way for the Brits to study how other Forces around the world operate, and incorporate those teachings for their own men. Kind of reminds me of the Red Flag, where younger rookie USAF pilots are sent against experienced pilots of other countries to study the tactics of the Opposing Forces. Very Clever.
Thank you. I think that what you have said confirms what i have been trying to put across.

Back
Top Bottom