What's new

Pakistan Army team won gold medal, for the fourth consecutive time, in the world’s toughest Cambrian

Dp4N9XQX4AAhzBL.jpg

Congrats.
On Wales radio, COS Major Hortop of 160 Brigade said Pakistan army scored 184 points (180 needed out of 240 for Gold).

Indian team (2/8 GR) scored 186 points but lost 10 points as penalty for causing civilian casualties during a simulated infantry assault on enemy village. Thus settled for silver with 176 pts.

The same 2/8 GR won Gold in Cambrian Patrol 2016 with 183 pts.

Final points tally (as of phase 6)

Royal Aus Rifles: 197 points
1 Royal Gurkha: 191 points
Uzbek Army: 184 points
Pak Army NLI: 184 points
1 PWWR: 180 (-5 for penalty) points
2/8 GR India: 176 (-10 penalty) points
Cyprus Homeguard : 173 points
Danish Hussars: 169 points
RCA PPIR: 168 points (-3 penalty).
Looks like several teams won gold????

In the previous patrols we were using SSG m81 camo this time they are in army regular semi pixelated

4x consecutive wins - but if you look for coverage on this event the media only points to images/videos of western armies in the exercise....
that is true

its hard to digest for Noonies as well as western haters

Exactly sir, bad habits do not die easily. What IA does in IoJ&K and elsewhere got repeated in this exercise as well.

Just curious, does Israeli army take part in this competition ?
the site is not updated yet
last year SAW 28 countries and Israel was not among them
why does it matter? world doesn't revolve around Israel
we are not going to fight Israel when KSA , Egypt and Jordan are their friends.

Pakistani team had enough teams to compete with.

Superb, really superb

4th in a row:pakistan:
we might be told to step aside and let others complete or the competition might be made tougher

is bar gilgiti bhegy ke sardi hi na lagy :lol: ye log to ice main bhi bunyaan pehn ker bethy cigrate peety hain :lol:

Well, that’s typical @Windjammer @war&peace
Well it could be because PA has gone through a hard fought and quite successful COIN operation with such situations which makes them better than IA for such an infantry assault type exercise.

Were NLI involved in COIN along with PA or their deployment makes them more proficient in such operations?

Last edited:
is bar gilgiti bhegy ke sardi hi na lagy :lol: ye log to ice main bhi bunyaan pehn ker bethy cigrate peety hain :lol:
مجھے بہت سردی لگتی ھے یار! کشمیری ہوں لیکن. آپ کی بات سن کے پھٹ ھی گئی اف برف مین بنیان

For those who are comparing the Gangadeshi performance with Pak army, they need to bear in mind their is no comparison between sheep from the Ganga and snow leopards from Gilgit that are the NLI.
:yahoo::pakistan::dance3::pakistan:
Don't make me laugh.
We would have got a gold medal too if not for a few civilian casualties. As I already said same team 2/8 GR won gold in 2016.

In a real war there won't be any penalty for civilian casualties.

the site is not updated yet
last year SAW 28 countries and Israel was not among them
why does it matter? world doesn't revolve around Israel
we are not going to fight Israel when KSA , Egypt and Jordan are their friends.

Pakistani team had enough teams to compete with.
Hey Mr. TTA enough of the BS...just answer as much asked or just ignore.. I'm not here for your lectures.. don't be judgemental and learn to behave.. next time DON'T BOTHER REPLYING MY POSTS.

Well it could be because PA has gone through a hard fought and quite successful COIN operation with such situations which makes them better than IA for such exercises.

Were NLI involved in COIN along with PA or their deployment makes them more proficient in such operations?
the NLI was and still is on the front line in WOT. plenty of my relatives and friends are deployed in fata and bring back a good amount of front line info

Back
Top Bottom