What's new

Pakistan Army team won gold medal, for the fourth consecutive time, in the world’s toughest Cambrian

And the most feared n hated by talibitchez.

NLI is also the most decorated Regiment of PA.....Post World War(s).

I have heard pretty amazing recounts from the boys on the frontline
one which was common among all the soldiers was that the captured talibans were a hard nut to crack and also the talibs being beyond redemption .

Don't make me laugh.
We would have got a gold medal too if not for a few civilian casualties. As I already said same team 2/8 GR won gold in 2016.

In a real war there won't be any penalty for civilian casualties.
but for stupid excuses,there is.

Don't make me laugh.
We would have got a gold medal too if not for a few civilian casualties. As I already said same team 2/8 GR won gold in 2016.

Saving face

For those who are comparing the Gangadeshi performance with Pak army, they need to bear in mind their is no comparison between sheep from the Ganga and snow leopards from Gilgit that are the NLI.
:yahoo::pakistan::dance3::pakistan:
Get off that high horse....

Those sheep's are still sitting atop Siachen Glaciers....

Those Gurkhas who lost on technicality are world renowned as one of the fiercest soldiers you will ever find.

5th overall Gold Medal for PA
FF in 2010
AK in 2015
Punjab in 2016
Punjab in 2017
NLI in 2018
We don't need no Gurkhas or Garhwalis to do the tough sh*t, each regiment is capable.
And surprisingly Daal Khoor punjabis won two consecutive years :omghaha:

Congrats.
On Wales radio, COS Major Hortop of 160 Brigade said Pakistan army scored 184 points (180 needed out of 240 for Gold).

Indian team (2/8 GR) scored 186 points but lost 10 points as penalty for causing civilian casualties during a simulated infantry assault on enemy village. Thus settled for silver with 176 pts.

The same 2/8 GR won Gold in Cambrian Patrol 2016 with 183 pts.

Final points tally (as of phase 6)

Royal Aus Rifles: 197 points
1 Royal Gurkha: 191 points
Uzbek Army: 184 points
Pak Army NLI: 184 points
1 PWWR: 180 (-5 for penalty) points
2/8 GR India: 176 (-10 penalty) points
Cyprus Homeguard : 173 points
Danish Hussars: 169 points
RCA PPIR: 168 points (-3 penalty).
The indian team members must be deployed in the occupied kashmir at some point during their service i guess. Thats why they fulfilled their civilian casualty fetish.
And the royal gurkha was on first no?
Is not gold the highest award?So who came first pakistan army or royal gurkha rifles? @war&peace @Windjammer

The indian team members must be deployed in the occupied kashmir at some point during their service i guess. Thats why they fulfilled their civilian casualty fetish.
And the royal gurkha was on first no?
Is not gold the highest award?So who came first pakistan army or royal gurkha rifles? @war&peace @Windjammer
well, GTRA is the user of pellet guns and civilian as shield so no surprise.
I think a total 180 points or above is required for the gold medal..

Well it could be because PA has gone through a hard fought and quite successful COIN operation with such situations which makes them better than IA for such an infantry assault type exercise.

Were NLI involved in COIN along with PA or their deployment makes them more proficient in such operations?
Dude are your infantry not conducting ops in hostile Kashmiri terrain?????? and yes we are successful unlike your thugs and rapists in uniform who have only made matters worse....far, far worse!

Don't make me laugh.

Shows your troops have poor fire discipline, impart better training then come back for 2019 :lol:

Get off that high horse....

Those sheep's are still sitting atop Siachen Glaciers....

Those Gurkhas who lost on technicality are world renowned as one of the fiercest soldiers you will ever find.
:coffee:

well, GTRA is the user of pellet guns and civilian as shield so no surprise.
I think a total 180 points or above is required for the gold medal..
so if those stats are true then royal gurkha also won the gold medal and obtained the highest marks?

Poor guys :(

In India they would be awarded gallantry award for causing civilian casualties :lol:

Talent ki Qadar sirf India mai hi hai :lol:
innocent Civilians ko shoot kerna aur us pe bravery jahrna bhi ek talent hi

Back
Top Bottom