What's new

Pakistan Army received it's first Agusta Westland 139 Helicopter.

Costs are not important need is important even all outer can do halo job but their is specific needs for every mission where you don't see price an issue

i have got picture of the two civilian helicopters not sure if i am supposed to upload it here
Share them with us.

So, I am curious why did you change the headline of your thread?
Go through page 11.

A total of 11 AW139s are already in service in Pakistan, with five aircraft operated for government relief and transportation duties.
Ordered more.
How many we have ordered, are they all vip transport configured or M configuration too!

Share them with us.

Go through page 11.

How many we have ordered, are they all vip transport configured or M configuration too!
Not sure about M configuration . M stand for military configuration. Deal doesn't say anything about M.

about 6/8 are already in civilian / vvip army fleet adding same type will cost less plus this is one of the most successful heli out of Europe and Italians are already providing other systems and support like SPADA 2k , Airborne Radars etc.

about 6/8 are already in civilian / vvip army fleet adding same type will cost less plus this is one of the most successful heli out of Europe and Italians are already providing other systems and support like SPADA 2k , Airborne Radars etc.

11 are in service with govt..

Pak army and PAF have placed orders..

Back
Top Bottom