What's new

Pakistan Army only for relatives?

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:I AM A PAKISTANI WHO APPLY FOR PAK ARMY BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO PAWWA IN ARMY OR ANY ARM FORCE AND NONE OF MY ANY RELATIVE IS IN PAK ARMY ANY HOW A QUESTION FOR MY OFFICIALS AND HEADS OF THIS GROUP IS WHY A SELECTION OF PAK ARMY OR ANY OTHER ARM FORCE IS GOING DIFFICULT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUNGSTER TELL ME IS IT A SELECTION OF QURBANI'S BAKRA OR COW? I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THIS AND IN THE END I AM A PERSON WHO ADD IN THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHO ARE REJECTED BEFORE SELECTION. I PLEASED OF WITH ALL OF MY HEADS OF THIS GROUP TO REPLY ME PERSONNEL AND I PROMISE TO MY COUNTRY THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN I MAKE MY COUNTRY A SAFE AND DEFENSIVE FORTRESS OF ISLAM AND I'LL GIVE A GIFT TO MY COUNTRY THROUGH PAK ARMY IN THE SHAPE OF MY SON IF I GET MARRIED (INSHA ALLAH).

FLYAHYASSG.
S.EHTISHAMUDDIN
:what::cheers::azn::sniper:

Sweet heart .. darling.... cutie

:Muah

If you ask any Military Person (Around the world)..he will say that the son of a military person is a half soldier...so therefore he must get some concession........:undecided:............

But as for your Question....if you doubt the selection process of PA.....then you are putting doubt on one of the best armies in the world...:pakistan:

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:I AM A PAKISTANI WHO APPLY FOR PAK ARMY BUT I WAS REJECTED BECAUSE I HAVE NO PAWWA IN ARMY OR ANY ARM FORCE AND NONE OF MY ANY RELATIVE IS IN PAK ARMY ANY HOW A QUESTION FOR MY OFFICIALS AND HEADS OF THIS GROUP IS WHY A SELECTION OF PAK ARMY OR ANY OTHER ARM FORCE IS GOING DIFFICULT FOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR YOUNGSTER TELL ME IS IT A SELECTION OF QURBANI'S BAKRA OR COW? I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THIS AND IN THE END I AM A PERSON WHO ADD IN THE LIST OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHO ARE REJECTED BEFORE SELECTION. I PLEASED OF WITH ALL OF MY HEADS OF THIS GROUP TO REPLY ME PERSONNEL AND I PROMISE TO MY COUNTRY THAT IN THE FUTURE IF I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN I MAKE MY COUNTRY A SAFE AND DEFENSIVE FORTRESS OF ISLAM AND I'LL GIVE A GIFT TO MY COUNTRY THROUGH PAK ARMY IN THE SHAPE OF MY SON IF I GET MARRIED (INSHA ALLAH).

FLYAHYASSG.
S.EHTISHAMUDDIN
:what::cheers::azn::sniper:

You can not draft a single paragraph well in English, I wonder what you did during your exams, oh well we know your result.

Try next year.

Best of Luck.

If you ask any Military Person (Around the world)..he will say that the son of a military person is a half soldier...so therefore he must get some concession........:undecided:............

Disagree completely with the part in red.

i was also rejected by issb board in 131PMA LONG COURSE........but i dont know why???

kindly someone tell me where was my fault ?so i could improve it and can avail 2nd chance in 133PMA.

my pschologist interview was awsome their was some lady and she just discussed with me my past and my marks in studies and my behaviour with all my relatives .......she asked me my full story of saudia life as i lived their for 14 years.
my GTO TASKS were pretty nice.....all speech and group discussions were dominated by me as i m good debator.in our group we were four boys all 6 were pathans and only me was punjabi......................in out door tasks we really suffered problems as we all were delaying tasks and among us two pathans were too zidi and they never accepted me .......some sort of hatred was their.
in military planing i did awsome job but i only stuck on one issue .........
on the leader -group task when i was made leader ....i was the only one in our group who completed his task..........
my depty interview also went ok.....but i just got stuck in two questions.......

I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY BATCH WHO WAS CALLED FOR RE-LEADER GROUP TASK.......AND THIS TIME THERE WERE 9 DIFFERENT OFFICERS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WERE WATCHING ME ............AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS TIME I FAILED TO COMPLETE THE TASK AS THEY HAVE GIVEN ME VERY SHORT TIME .........THEN IMMEDIATLY THEY CALLED ME FOR RE INTERVIEW

I WAS ALSO CALLED FOR RE-INTERVIEW .............AND THEIR WERE ONLY FIVE BOYS WHO WERE CALLED FOR RE INTERVIEW AND I WAS ONE OF THEM..............
ALL BOYS THOSE WERE WITH ME IN BATCH WAS CONTINOUSLY KEEP SAYING THAT "I M SURELY SELECTED AND I HAVE 97% CHANCE AND WHAT SO EVER".......................................
EVERYONE TO WHOM I MET SAID THAT I WILL BE SELECTED!
BUT I DIDNT:help:

I HAVE NOOOOOO RELATIVE IN ARMED FORCES!

AND AFTER WHICH MY RELATIVES BEGINS TO SAY THAT ITS SIFARISH ISSUE..............EVERYONE HERE SAYS SIFARISH WAS THE CAUSE ....................BUT FROM MY HEART I CANT BELIEVE IT!............................JUST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE TO GET SELECTED NEXT TIME OR IS THIS REALLY SIFARISH

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD!

They usually explain as to why you didn't get selected when the white card (for rejection) is handed over to the candidate.

i applied for PN but was not recommended, and i know the reason very well, i just did not listen to my commander in command tasks and told him that "yaar tum ny ghalat plan bnaya hai", also was sick at that time so could not perform well in individual obstacles due to dizziness

Back
Top Bottom