What's new

Pakistan army obtain 3 LAZAR2 Vehicles

owow... very cool.... can we use this on terrain in North and south waziristan or like tirrah valley?

I also heard that actually Pakistan is together with Serbia financing the hole project. But that is not something that is official, and might be false.But that could also explain the fact that Pakistan ordered the vehicles even before the Lazar 2 was completed. What you see on these pictures is a something between functional model and prototype. Many things will be changed in the future, for example those gas tanks will not be exposed like they are now.....

Also there are already some informations about Lazar 3, wich should be even closer to MRAV concept, without side windows, and with seats that are turned to each other. Similar to Patria AMV.

But dont take all this informations to serious, because they are not official, or confirmed by anyone relevant.

Excellent news! The vehicle is well built (protection levels etc), economical and with a country willing to work hand in hand.

I can't emphasise enough the need for the Lazar, especially with regards to our anti insurgency campaigns.

mjv_5622.jpg

159270_50830933_Fotografija0073.jpg

I can't wait to see this cannon riddling Taliban fighters with its heavy rounds.

That is the best news of the day....made my day...good job especially production under license......:yay:

But I still think that HIT and HMC needs to do JV with Ukraine in order to produce Guns of high Caliber, APC wheeled and Tracked and Tanks too...

What is the purpose of this vehicle?Is it to replace m113 apc in pak army?
Or some limited numbers to combat insurgency in difficult terrain where tracked vehicles are useless.

What is the purpose of this vehicle?Is it to replace m113 apc in pak army?
Or some limited numbers to combat insurgency in difficult terrain where tracked vehicles are useless.

this and chinese mrap is to get rid of tyota 4*4

Back
Top Bottom