What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Hey all, been alot of time since I last came to this thread, I've been busy. Here's the base SSG model. First of all, Any suggestions? Secondly can someone send me the US woodlands camo the SSG use? along with the beret insignia? I had a hard time trying to find any relevant ones.
lyesMaK.png

P.S They should really dump the shitty woodlands and go for the Multicam as above! Looks awesome!

Headsup guys!
I plan to release the version 0.01 within the next two days! It won't have everything, But it will have some of the assets I'm done with (Quality and lore reasons) I'll upload it soon!
How can you help me? SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Also, what gun is externally mounted for the Tank commander of the Al Khalid? is it a NSVT, DshKM, MGD or a KORD??? (Wiki just says "12.7mm AA gun" Can someone elaborate?)
also you see ibrahim, if you holding grenada like this you no fear of missing because of enemy will of shitting pants when he see your grenada
you see.png

@SOHEIL , May I borrow your Al-Khalid 3D model ? :wave: I need it for the mod. You get the credit for it!
Also, @Oscar , Can I borrow your plane models too? (Everything Pakistani) :wave: I need it for the mod. You get the credit for it!
I'm having a hard time trying to get @Kuzuri 's model to work correctly.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Download link ---->>>>>Pakistani Armed Forces Mod - Modules - Armaholic
Everyone, The mods out! Will add newer things as soon as they're ready.
pam.jpg

Credits:
@Yazp
YorT from ARMAHOLIC forums for letting me see his mod and copy certain parts of code from it.
@Kuzuri (For the camoflauge and for some other technical work)
@WebMaster (for making these Lovely forums)
@Horus and the other admins (Administrating these awesome forums)
Foxhound from ARMAHOLIC forums.
and everyone else who gave me feedback/support. More content to follow soon.

Last edited:
Al-Hamza IVF's 3Dmodel is finished :guns::nana::nana::nana: Probably will be out with the next few releases
Capture.PNG

L72sf.jpg

Last edited:
Download link ---->>>>>Pakistani Armed Forces Mod - Modules - Armaholic
Everyone, The mods out! Will add newer things as soon as they're ready.
View attachment 216079
Credits:
@Yazp
YorT from ARMAHOLIC forums for letting me see his mod and copy certain parts of code from it.
@Kuzuri (For the camoflauge and for some other technical work)
@WebMaster (for making these Lovely forums)
@Horus and the other admins (Administrating these awesome forums)
Foxhound from ARMAHOLIC forums.
and everyone else who gave me feedback/support. More content to follow soon.

Downloading now, I'll try and give you some feedback as and when I get the chance. Good work.:enjoy:

EDIT: I just tried it, umm all the infantry seems to be missing textures. They are all white, everything else so far seems to be fine. Just thought I'd let you know, not sure if the problem is just at my end...

Last edited:
uUjyw1w.png

Note:

I have created a new thread due to people saying they cannot post onto the old one. I contacted Pakistan defence but have received no reply. Therefore I started a new thread. (I hate spamming the forums with the same topic over and over again as much as you do)
Pakistan Army in The ARMA series.
Salam Alaikom everyone,
I have started development on a modificaton for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead(Based in Takistan which is basically Afghanistan and has Taliban) which adds a new faction called Pakistani Armed Forces. It will include the Pakistani Army, Special services group, Airforce and perhaps the SSW. Also, any other ideas are also welcome, Post them down below!
Also:
Another person is developing another mod for ARMA 3 in which I help him and vice-versa.
@Kuzuri
ykrvm2R.png

kMOLLEv.jpg

Vn9zxvS.jpg

PRkkMR1.png

AoA. At-last our units added up in Arma world's Inventory I'm so glad to see this. I hope you'll complete your desired tast in time.

Brother i have one suggestion, In my opinion any work or modding on Arma 2 is late as this game is dying everyday. Instead i would be more happy to see all your stuff on Arma 3 or if you if you would be able to port all Arma 2 mods on Arma 3 that'll be the best and coolest.

Good Luck :)

Good luck sir..
Proud to be pakistani

Downloading now, I'll try and give you some feedback as and when I get the chance. Good work.:enjoy:

EDIT: I just tried it, umm all the infantry seems to be missing textures. They are all white, everything else so far seems to be fine. Just thought I'd let you know, not sure if the problem is just at my end...
Hey guys. Does anyone else have the missing textures problem? I don't have it on the master pbo... I'll look into it. And thank you all for your support .
AoA. At-last our units added up in Arma world's Inventory I'm so glad to see this. I hope you'll complete your desired tast in time.

Brother i have one suggestion, In my opinion any work or modding on Arma 2 is late as this game is dying everyday. Instead i would be more happy to see all your stuff on Arma 3 or if you if you would be able to port all Arma 2 mods on Arma 3 that'll be the best and coolest.

Good Luck :)
As soon as I buy. ARMA3, I'll get to it.

@DESERT FIGHTER , Can you send me a few pictures of the Al-Hamza? I need to see the back/side part of the vehicle so I can complete the model.

uUjyw1w.png

Note:

I have created a new thread due to people saying they cannot post onto the old one. I contacted Pakistan defence but have received no reply. Therefore I started a new thread. (I hate spamming the forums with the same topic over and over again as much as you do)
Pakistan Army in The ARMA series.
Salam Alaikom everyone,
I have started development on a modificaton for ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead(Based in Takistan which is basically Afghanistan and has Taliban) which adds a new faction called Pakistani Armed Forces. It will include the Pakistani Army, Special services group, Airforce and perhaps the SSW. Also, any other ideas are also welcome, Post them down below!
Also:
Another person is developing another mod for ARMA 3 in which I help him and vice-versa.
@Kuzuri
ykrvm2R.png

kMOLLEv.jpg

Vn9zxvS.jpg

PRkkMR1.png
BUCK UP MAN NICE WORK (Y) I completed MI-171.if u want u can use it in ARMA2 and JF17 also and by the way tell me ur fb account LETS try to do some work together :)

You'll need more modders from the community. Otherwise you'll be at it for a long time and then just give up eventuallyView attachment 204636 View attachment 204637 .
from where u got these photos is it from ARMA2?

You'll need more modders from the community. Otherwise you'll be at it for a long time and then just give up eventuallyView attachment 204636 View attachment 204637 .
from where u got these photos.ARMA2 oa or from some where else?

Newest development:
Al-Invisible IFV
super stealth technology through failed textures.
in other words, Progress is very slow.View attachment 211871
Haha well thats real piece of ART :p

H
Update:
Retextured the T90 into an Indian T90S, Because we're obviously going to need an enemy to destroy other than the taliban
On a more serious note, I'll also be working on the Indian armed forces, Including it alongside this mod. Also if I ever complete this mod we could host dedicated servers and have competitive matches against each other? :-):pakistan:

nbZUut6.jpg

guobPtK.jpg
AWSOME Dear how u made this ARMA2 symbols wth country flag?

Al-Hamza IVF's 3Dmodel is finished :guns::nana::nana::nana: Probably will be out with the next few releases
View attachment 216119
L72sf.jpg
MAKING the model from ur own OR modifying the existing models????

YAZP this photo brings the idea of SHERDIL TEAM in my mind :)
Vn9zxvS.jpg

@Xeric , I'm sorry to disturb your busy schedule as a Soldier but I have a few questions regarding the army.
1. During combat operations, what do you think the estimated size of an average Infantry Section would be?
2. What rank leads the section?
3. Is there a stock loadout for the section, Or are they all mixed up together and put into a unit? I mean in the Russian Army, they have certian "Classes" if you will. For example, Each section would have one Anti-Tank soldier, 2 Grenadiers , one Machinegunner, an Automatic Rifleman along with a Medic alongside NCOs and COs.
What would the structure of an average Group would be?
Anyone can answer this question. :-)

Newstuff:
2015-04-29_00001.jpg

New class, RTO. Carries a G3A3 and a PRC 119 radio.
2015-04-22_00001.jpg

AH1 Cobra.
Added BTR 80s
Hopefully fixed the missing textures problem.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Great work bro. Shame I have laptop at the moment with too S***** specs to play Arma. But keep up the good work :tup:

Headsup guys!
I plan to release the version 0.01 within the next two days! It won't have everything, But it will have some of the assets I'm done with (Quality and lore reasons) I'll upload it soon!
How can you help me? SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

Also, what gun is externally mounted for the Tank commander of the Al Khalid? is it a NSVT, DshKM, MGD or a KORD??? (Wiki just says "12.7mm AA gun" Can someone elaborate?)
also you see ibrahim, if you holding grenada like this you no fear of missing because of enemy will of shitting pants when he see your grenada
View attachment 215997
@SOHEIL , May I borrow your Al-Khalid 3D model ? :wave: I need it for the mod. You get the credit for it!
Also, @Oscar , Can I borrow your plane models too? (Everything Pakistani) :wave: I need it for the mod. You get the credit for it!
I'm having a hard time trying to get @Kuzuri 's model to work correctly.
View attachment 216017
For AK pics visit AK/mbt2000 info thread ...

image.jpg
image.jpg

P.S : protective pads wtc are also standard gear with the army..

Aero L
Hehe I'ts a Karakoram K8 in a different camo pattern because the original one was rather unimpressive. And you're right, But it'll be fixed in the first preview

Also, Thanks for your two bits. It'll help me more than what you think.
Everyone else should also tell me their two bits just like this guy has.
Aero L-39 not K-8.

Back
Top Bottom