What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

I cant. I stick to the game I play ..and ARMA is not something I am into.
It is a pretty big project you are trying to undertake and the modding involved is extensive and complex. That is what I am trying to let you know. Without some seriously experienced modders, this is an uphill battle.
Better to pick a simpler game where texturing is easier at least. That way you can ask people who know photoshop to help you with skinning .. since that F-16 texture is actually pretty bad.
Have a look here.
What IF? Fictional aircraft and liveries for the Pakistan Air Force

This is essentially all within the game engine, although not as flashy as Lock on.. modding is unbelievably easy and doable.

Inshallah, eventually I'll get over this hill. I already have help from 3 other people, not direct but enough to keep me moving. Also to add, Texturing is pretty in ARMA if you have then correct tools, I've worked on a few mods before, mainly the Ace of Spades beta if that counts at all xD

Last edited:
Never tried photoshop 6, does it allow video animation?
Dunno mate, I'm a basic Photoshop user. By video animation, I think you mean adobe after effects? But then again this is getting way off topic...

Nice models! Are you saying you can help me?

Thanks for the info
there are some exceptional articles collection with very good narrative. they are written by our select authors
@Horus can you please link us where there is a collection from Xeric, mastan, Oscar, Vcheng etc?

If I could find a picture of one of these things, I might try. Im starting to doubt Pakistani BTRs exist never seen this or the BTR in any Pakistani army colors so I won't know how to make them look...

BTRs:

pakarmy_bosnia_s.jpg

Skod:

10520550_10152887466706804_2224811924843832386_n.jpg

Update:
Finished BTR 70s.
Loadout:
14.5mm KPVT heavy machine gun
7.62mm PKT machine gun
Screenshot 1:
Bzc1gjJ.jpg

Screenshot 2:
OfqRDjG.jpg

In this post I'll also tell you guys what Loadout the Vehicles have, Correct me If I've given them a wrong loadout:
M113: .50 M2 (Planned TOW Baktar Shikan and Al-Hamza APC conversion)
Karakoram K8: Gsh 23L + S5 57mm unguided rockets
BTR 80: As above
Mi 8: PKT 7.62 Machineguns x2
UH 1 Huey: 2x M240
F16: AIM 9 x2 + M61 Vulcan + AIM 120 x2 + AGM 65 x2 + Mk82 x2
Landrover Offender: .50 M2 or DshK (Planned TOW Baktar Shikan)
AH 1 Cobra: Hydra rocket pods + Zuni rocket pods + M197 Cannon

Also, added desert versions of the BTR and M113:

6iR5ozA.jpg

wpP2kAd.jpg

CBQFOR0.jpg

xn5z1Sw.jpg

Also, Guys Can someone show me a picture of how the Armored Corps units (The men) Dress and wear inside the vehicle during combat times?

Last edited:
I was thinking of adding the Pakistan Marines into the mod, But then I saw this mix of US Woodlands and Blue and my eyes fell out. (Seriously how does the brass expect them to invade anything with that camoflauge and 9mm MP5s?)
US_Navy_091012-N-8132M-245_Marines_assigned_to_the_22nd_Marine_Expeditionary_Unit_%2822nd_MEU%29,_along_with_Marines_from_Kuwait_and_Pakistan,_conduct_an_amphibious_assault_demonstration_during_Exercise_Bright_Star_2009.jpg

Which plane is this supposed to be?

Secondly, please change the flag direction on the tail. It is wrong! The star and the crescent should have been facing toward the right, not left, and the white strip should be on the left, unless this aircraft is depicting some other non existent country.

My two bits! :-)

Vn9zxvS.jpg

Which plane is this supposed to be?

Secondly, please change the flag direction on the tail. It is wrong! The star and the crescent should have been facing toward the right, not left, unless this is depicting some other non existent country.

My two bits! :-)

Vn9zxvS.jpg
Hehe I'ts a Karakoram K8 in a different camo pattern because the original one was rather unimpressive. And you're right, But it'll be fixed in the first preview

Also, Thanks for your two bits. It'll help me more than what you think.
Everyone else should also tell me their two bits just like this guy has.

I was thinking of adding the Pakistan Marines into the mod, But then I saw this mix of US Woodlands and Blue and my eyes fell out. (Seriously how does the brass expect them to invade anything with that camoflauge and 9mm MP5s?)
US_Navy_091012-N-8132M-245_Marines_assigned_to_the_22nd_Marine_Expeditionary_Unit_%2822nd_MEU%29,_along_with_Marines_from_Kuwait_and_Pakistan,_conduct_an_amphibious_assault_demonstration_during_Exercise_Bright_Star_2009.jpg
meri jan, they are SFs and they use plenty of weaponry, like ssg men who r trained with every assault rifle available, but chose the gun according to their mission type and comfort. M4 or that Belgian gun that floats on water is what they use mostly.

Our top brass is too busy building up property portfolios...

After much research through google I finally found a picture of a Pakistani BRDM 2! Does anyone else have pictures of these things?
BRDM-2_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_Pakistani_army_news_06102007_001.jpg

(2007 Lawyers protest)

Update:
Retextured the T90 into an Indian T90S, Because we're obviously going to need an enemy to destroy other than the taliban
On a more serious note, I'll also be working on the Indian armed forces, Including it alongside this mod. Also if I ever complete this mod we could host dedicated servers and have competitive matches against each other? :-):pakistan:

nbZUut6.jpg

guobPtK.jpg

Newest development:
Al-Invisible IFV
super stealth technology through failed textures.
in other words, Progress is very slow.
alinvisible.jpg

Back
Top Bottom