What's new

Pakistan Army in ARMA

Great job! very authentic camo and uniforms. keep up the hard work.

Update:
Added the F16 textures. Credits to Myke from ARMAholic. If refuses to let me use his property, I'll remove it. But heres the Screenshots:
56Ov6Gp.jpg

va4pRzK.jpg

Request:
Does anybody have any Pakistani BTR photos? I haven't seen any legit pictures of a Pakistani BTR at all. All the photos i've seen are Russian BTRs which in the captions are claimed to be Pakistani, but with Russian terrain and snow in the background.
Great job! very authentic camo and uniforms. keep up the hard work.
Thanks, Mate

Last edited:
If I could find a picture of one of these things, I might try. Im starting to doubt Pakistani BTRs exist never seen this or the BTR in any Pakistani army colors so I won't know how to make them look...

I tried looking for the Pakistani BTRs too, I think the BTR's are kept in reserve and are probably gathering dust in some corner.

I tried looking for the Pakistani BTRs too, I think the BTR's are kept in reserve and are probably gathering dust in some corner.

I don't see the point of buying a relatively new IFV and putting it In reserve... The Russians still use them!

I don't see the point of buying a relatively new IFV and putting it In reserve... The Russians still use them!
BTRs are used in UN missions if im not wrong.

As for evidence, watch the program Aik din geo k sath that they had with pak army UN mission in Congo as well as the drama Alpha, Bravo, Charlie's UN missions episodes.

Last edited:
BTRs are used in UN missions if im not wrong.

As for evidence, watch the program Aik din geo k sath that they had with pak army UN containment in Congo as well as the drama Alpha, Bravo, Charlie's UN missions episodes.
It'd make a very nice Taliban slaughterhouse if they used it in Waziristan, anyways got a link?

It'd make a very nice Taliban slaughterhouse if they used it in Waziristan, anyways got a link?
sohnaio, visit utube and watch the videos yrself. Also a advice to u is that if u want to get information about pak army then ask about relevant members.........

For APC n tanks ask @Dazzler @Manticore
About Army generally @Xeric (he is serving armyman)
About Army training and SSG or other SOF @Irfan Baloch
About pictures of tri services @DESERT FIGHTER @Ulla . Ulla is a former german army man.
About intelligence @F.O.X (he is ISI official)
about Navy @Rashid Mahmood (former naval officer)
About airforce general @Windjammer
about PAF weaponary, projects, technical help @Najam Khan (he has either worked or works in airfoce)

You'll need more modders from the community. Otherwise you'll be at it for a long time and then just give up eventuallyView attachment 204636 View attachment 204637 .
Nice models! Are you saying you can help me?

sohnaio, visit utube and watch the videos yrself. Also a advice to u is that if u want to get information about pak army then ask about relevant members.........

For APC n tanks ask @Dazzler @Manticore
About Army generally @Xeric (he is serving armyman)
About Army training and SSG or other SOF @Irfan Baloch
About pictures of tri services @DESERT FIGHTER @Ulla . Ulla is a former german army man.
About intelligence @F.O.X (he is ISI official)
about Navy @Rashid Mahmood (former naval officer)
About airforce general @Windjammer
about PAF weaponary, projects, technical help @Najam Khan (he has either worked or works in airfoce)
Thanks for the info

Nice models! Are you saying you can help me?

I cant. I stick to the game I play ..and ARMA is not something I am into.
It is a pretty big project you are trying to undertake and the modding involved is extensive and complex. That is what I am trying to let you know. Without some seriously experienced modders, this is an uphill battle.
Better to pick a simpler game where texturing is easier at least. That way you can ask people who know photoshop to help you with skinning .. since that F-16 texture is actually pretty bad.
Have a look here.
What IF? Fictional aircraft and liveries for the Pakistan Air Force

This is essentially all within the game engine, although not as flashy as Lock on.. modding is unbelievably easy and doable.

Back
Top Bottom