M113IraqiFreedom.jpg

talha
talha.jpg

saad
guides10.jpg
[/IMG]
M36 rumoured , pak has it?
M36-GMC-Danbury.0004zx4t.jpg

So Pakistan have all of them posted above????

How many type of tank destroyers Indian have ????

Not true at all. Infact India just recently in the last couple of years started mass production of the Namica tank destroyer. It fires the 'Nag' missile which has a ground range of 4km. It is a fire and forget system, unlike the 'refleks' missile both India and Pakistan use in their MBTs. The refleks uses laser guidance and can only be fired within line of sight.

300px-Nag_with_NAMICA_Defexpo-2008.JPG

VAB/Mephisto
VAB_Mephisto.JPEG

WZ91/HJ8

HJ-9 ATGM Launch Vehicle
hj9.jpg

now that ive posted some variants , i want to discuss wether its more cost effective , given pak terrain particularly after ww2, , to use helis , or light antitank missiles [A motorbike e ATGW i.e mobile antitank infantry team ] -- instead of these vehicles--

VAB/Mephisto
VAB_Mephisto.JPEG

WZ91/HJ8

now that ive posted some variants , i want to discuss wether its more cost effective , given pak terrain particularly after ww2, , to use helis , or light antitank missiles -- instead of these vehicles--

It seems really a cool concept for tank destroyer role :tup:

I personally believe tankvstank scenario is very very improbable; even if you fighting a Abrahm with a modernised T-72 with all the latest goodies attached chances are that the latter can inflict a measurable damage provided it got the first shot. Therefore with respect to Pakistan an avalanche of antitank missiles towards (quantitative superior) Arjun backed by Helis is worth a shot ot atleast be the first wave of attack..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom