What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

It must have been some Indian kid's toy drone he got as gift for Diwali from his dad .

Pakistan destroyed his toy drone and now he is cursing you.
the indian CO must be sad.

Yet again no facts, all Rhetoric !!

Tell me a Basic Thing How did you shoot this dispensable drone ?
with a rifle... like the last time.

All you have is a guy sitting and on a desk is a DJi drone on the table. what footage are you talking about. This DJi drone only last 20 mins and can only go a certain limited distance and height, making a quite high decibel noise. Why would it be an embarrassment for me? I just found a military body claiming a toy with 20 mins battery to be some military drone asset as totally ridiculous
October is halloween baby:partay: cant take anything for granted...

I must concede that this is a massive achievement!
Pakistan is impenetrable and India has lost yet again! We need better infiltration and recon attempts. We should learn from the perps of the Mehran base attacks.

55b653ddebf87.jpg

55b653da6b632.jpg

55b6558682544.jpg

55b6512dac8b9.jpg

One question persists tho, if the drone took those pics (assuming these are recovered from the drone that was shot down), why is the drone in the pic itself?
Drone took a selfie perhaps?!
Also that chai party at the corporate offices of the Indian army on the LOC looks lit.

Pakistan is impenetrable and India has lost yet again! We need better infiltration and recon attempts. We should learn from the perps of the Mehran base attacks.

One question persists tho, if the drone took those pics (assuming these are recovered from the drone that was shot down), why is the drone in the pic itself?
Also that chai party at the corporate offices of the Indian army on the LOC looks lit.
looks like it. only tea no samosaas

Mera khayyal hai kay tumhari gand mein India say ziyada Iran ghussa hua hai! :D
Janay day becharay ko
people like him keep the hopes of Sipah Sahabah and Lashker jhangvi alive
these scumbags voted for Nawaz league in the recent NA4 election in Peshawar as well.
you see these Ayatullahs of Iran have a very bad effect . look how they put their mutar on the Daesh Israeli American party in Iraq and Syria.

Plenty of examples closer to home... u can learn from Uri? or how about the evil PAs "BAT".
To foolish to know that the pic is from the drone dealership and there are 2 drones? or have you lost your mind after the last time... when your arses were caught naked after Pak released data from ur shot down uav?

Plenty of examples closer to home... u can learn from Uri? or how about the evil PAs "BAT".

Why would we learn how to infiltrate or attack our own base camp?
Please make sense.

To foolish to know that the pic is from the drone dealership and there are 2 drones? or have you lost your mind after the last time... when your arses were caught naked after Pak released data from ur shot down uav?

Yeah this is all very clear from the pics. How could I have missed this!

But I gave you guys credit didn’t I? You guys caught and released pics of a very important super secret tea and samosa sesh at the LOC.
That data itself is invaluable!

Why would we learn how to infiltrate or attack our own base camp?
Please make sense.
So you are ready to learn terrorism from dead terrorists but not your own failures? oh wait... only the wise....

But I gave you guys credit didn’t I? You guys caught and released pics of a very important super secret tea and samosa sesh at the LOC.
That data itself is invaluable.
No cookie for you.

55b6558682544.jpg
55b6512dac8b9.jpg
55b653e12a87e.jpg
55b653da6b632.jpg

There is a nifty video of your soldiers n post... recovered from it too... :lol:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

waiting for videos from this one ...

and the crying of hallucinating hindus here ...

So you are ready to learn terrorism from dead terrorists but not your own failures? oh wait... only the wise....

So to Learn about infiltrating a Pakistani outpost or base, we should take example of a failed infiltration attempt on the Indian side?!
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

No cookie for you.

View attachment 433652 View attachment 433653 View attachment 433657 View attachment 433654

There is a nifty video of your soldiers n post... recovered from it too... :lol:

Again, all very valuable data here. Now you know how we decorate the entrance. You guys can hire the best of architects and landscapers to beat us at aesthetics.

As long as you find these pics of military value, who are we to stop you from exploiting our weaknesses in landscaping lol

Back
Top Bottom