What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

Buy better drone and help your Army with some good gadget
We already have Heron,Searcher & loads of eye in the sky satellites operating.Guardian deal will also be signed soon..
But But hey you shot a DJI Phantom..:crazy:
My god the level of brainwashing :pdf:...!

Yes.
Can you expect better equipment for the military who cannot even provide better meal for troops.
Bohat ghurbat hai India me lol

DNJse15WAAA72tN.jpg

DNJsHHoW0AEvM-A.jpg
It must have been some Indian kid's toy drone he got as gift for Diwali from his dad .

Pakistan destroyed his toy drone and now he is cursing you.

I guess a sniper shot is enough to bring this one down or rapid automatic fire could too.

Shey mera ek drony gaya:(

Oh dear Hamid. Is it not possible that some poor kid in some poor part of India is desperately searching for his birthday gift which the Pakistani army proudly displays as their latest bulls eye ? :D

My Guji accepts that a little anonymous fun on the internet can't really be of harm. And I've shown him my tit for tat exchanges with @lastofthepatriots and warned him that if he doesn't treat me like his queen then I will simply ditch him and run off with @lastofthepatriots who is my latest flame now that I've seen his baby pics

You are way too funny. :lol:

Raat to hoti ha na.

Bijli hai.... Log chura rahe hain or koi pakarta nahi..... Zyada hi hai kuch
haha yaha to Kejriwal ne half rate kar diye hai Rs2/unit 24x7 :lol:
paani bhi free...pehle to 600-700 paani ka hi bil ajata tha..
internet Jio de rha hai 150Rs me 1GB daily Unlimited calling for 1 month.
Life set hai :yay:

We already have Heron,Searcher & loads of eye in the sky satellites operating.Guardian deal will also be signed soon..
But But hey you shot a DJI Phantom..:crazy:
My god the level of brainwashing :pdf:...!

We only believe what we have seen and what we have seen many times "Quad Copter" My God the level of Brainwashing and Machine washing :lol:

It must have been some Indian kid's toy drone he got as gift for Diwali from his dad .

Pakistan destroyed his toy drone and now he is cursing you.
An average Indian cannot afford this gift for his children. So stop sharing non sense.

You live in a world of absolute denial. Drone footage clearly shows the Indian post the drone took from in addition to the individuals that were handling the drone. I can understand why you would choose a denial route because it’s complete embarrassment.
All you have is a guy sitting and on a desk is a DJi drone on the table. what footage are you talking about. This DJi drone only last 20 mins and can only go a certain limited distance and height, making a quite high decibel noise. Why would it be an embarrassment for me? I just found a military body claiming a toy with 20 mins battery to be some military drone asset as totally ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom