What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

You are again assuming that population on that side of the LoC has enough freedom of economics and expression that they are buying these drones.

Its the LoC. They hardly get internet there.
If this is the logic you will use to have ordinary conversations with your Gujju at home. He must really love you. Marry that guy over the weekend.

Oh dear. I must acquaint myself with these LoC and IB terms which you Brownies use on this forum

these DJI Quad copters are used for directing Mortar fire.
Good it was shot down or mortar fire had followed.

Please please please stop placing the evil eye on my kids my dear Hamid

They bring their own destiny with them Mr lyal.

One only can wish and hope God bless within the time appropriate to one's courage and belief in God himself.

Your Hamid does not wish ill even to the most pitiful enemy.

I have been told that is not a Human trait.

What was used to shoot it down? Damage to the drone seems very minimal. Jamming technology?

Single bullet

What was used to shoot it down? Damage to the drone seems very minimal. Jamming technology?

But my hunch is

Software hack

God -----Windjamed & Gang are celebrating as if they Shot a SPY SATELLITLE...

3 Hovering by the Way...

These Tiny Drones are considered Dispensables !!
Seem you never suffer from it as you have a habit of talking from where sun don't shine,
This is how much excitement even a balloon caused to your nation that the area was taped off as if the balloon belonged to some Dalit.

_c8568f94-c4f7-11e5-b910-0fdc132e0d1d.jpg

Why would India need that fake drone, when India has 27 satellites looking everywhere. Seem the 'drone' is Chinese made.

Seem you never suffer from it as you have a habit of talking from where sun don't shine,
This is how much excitement even a balloon caused to your nation that the area was taped off as if the balloon belonged to some Dalit.

Yet again no facts, all Rhetoric !!

Tell me a Basic Thing How did you shoot this dispensable drone ?

@Captain America (rowdy) bhai ek kam hogaya hai 250 plus me se.

Aap khareed lo amreeka se

Bare nazuk halat hain apke
hahaha Bujhdil drone tha mar gya...Koi nhi drone to ate rahenge apka haal chaal lene...

Dear man- that's complete BS to suit a ridiculous claim and pic. You may not be familiar with that one, I am. I own multiple DJI drones- exact one too. It's a toy, with limited range and ceiling and noisy as F__at those heights. With less than 20 min battery.
LOL this looks like any typical DJI Phantom or Spark.
@El Sidd
Isko to koi chappal mar ke bhi gira sakta hai...but **** Army shot it down..tab to bhot bada jashn hona chahiye :yay:

hahaha Bujhdil drone tha mar gya...Koi nhi drone to ate rahenge apka haal chaal lene...

LOL this looks like any typical DJI Phantom or Spark.
@El Sidd
Isko to koi chappal mar ke bhi gira sakta hai...but Pakis shot down it..tab to bhot bada jashn hona chahiye :yay:

Me to timaatar maar raha tha to pata laga mehnge hai.

Ajkal software se hack kr rahe hain hum ye. Kabhi apko jashan manana ho to udhaar dedenge apko apna drone

Back
Top Bottom