What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

Dear man- that's complete BS to suit a ridiculous claim and pic. You may not be familiar with that one, I am. I own multiple DJI drones- exact one too. It's a toy, with limited range and ceiling and noisy as F__at those heights. With less than 20 min battery. You can spin this for your pals, risk looking a fool to the rest. Embarrassing for a High-level military office to push this. Btw your LOC we've been told and have read here over and over again- having a civilian population meters away from each other. This looks like your military has self-produced this for some attempt at riling the citizens.

Yea for all your tall talk, check post ~90.....that was the data recovered from a similar drone or whatever that was also shot down earlier..... and it's not as embarrassing as shooting in the air with claims of surgical strikes so save it.

a pic of a man with a drone shows what? Please fill the reverse brain drain form immediately. You are one fella they should have kept back. #beautifulmind

You live in a world of absolute denial. Drone footage clearly shows the Indian post the drone took from in addition to the individuals that were handling the drone. I can understand why you would choose a denial route because it’s complete embarrassment.

Don’t expect others to indulge in your futile denial though.

Yea for all your tall talk, check post ~90.....that was the data recovered from a similar drone or whatever that was also shot down earlier..... and it's not as embarrassing as shooting in the air with claims of surgical strikes so save it.

Don’t you find it astonishing that people who to this day can’t present a single evidence for their mythical “surgical strikes” consistently fight clear evidence this way? What a world these Hindu nationalists live in.

You live in a world of absolute denial. Drone footage clearly shows the Indian post the drone took from in addition to the individuals that were handling the drone. I can understand why you would choose a denial route because it’s complete embarrassment.

Don’t expect others to indulge in your futile denial though.

Don’t you find it astonishing that people who to this day can’t present a single evidence for their mythical “surgical strikes” consistently fight clear evidence this way? What a world these Hindu nationalists live in.
Yea, this is their kind of evidence they are accustomed to, SPY written all over the Pigeon and being fair and healthy, it must be Pakistani.

upload_2017-10-27_18-39-50.jpeg

Oho...

Bechara morse code ki generation ka hoga.
haha morse me bhi use sirf dot dot dot hi ata hoga abhi ISI ne asani se pakad liye nhi to wo bhi aj maze le rha hota 1000s RAW agents ke jaise Pak me.

It could be worse - he could be whoring the goats like you lot across the border.

Wtf man.
That's considered xenophobia by the British standards.

Whoring the goats.

That's sexist too.

Thoda edit kiya post... bhai apka reply morse code se bhi fast ata hai :lol:

To socho wo 1000s kay paas ISI kitna tez jaati hogi.

Dara kion rahe ho hahaha

Thoda edit kiya post... bhai apka reply morse code se bhi fast ata hai :lol:

Like andaz apna apna

Darta nahi hon. Ghabrata hon thoda andhere se.

Back
Top Bottom