What's new

Pakistan Army has shot down an Indian Drone on LOC

So to Learn about infiltrating a Pakistani outpost or base, we should take example of a failed infiltration attempt on the Indian side?!
Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Again, all very valuable data here. Now you know how we decorate the entrance. You guys can hire the best of architects and landscapers to beat us at aesthetics.

As long as you find these pics of military value, who are we to stop you from exploiting our weaknesses in landscaping lol
awwww seems i hit a nerve... baby peshwa got hurt.

@Peshwa

Is over here like 'how da drone take da picture of other drone? Meaning drone took da selfie how? Mean dat is da droneception'. LMAO

Totally!
How foolish of me to miss the military and spy implications of a chai party at the corporate offices of the Indian army! Lol

All you have is a guy sitting and on a desk is a DJi drone on the table. what footage are you talking about. This DJi drone only last 20 mins and can only go a certain limited distance and height, making a quite high decibel noise. Why would it be an embarrassment for me? I just found a military body claiming a toy with 20 mins battery to be some military drone asset as totally ridiculous

You are conveniently ignoring previous cases in which your country used civilian drones to spy on Pakistani posts along the LOC as posted by @Windjammer You are feebly trying to see this particular downing in isolation. Your country has previously used these drones, what makes you seriously think they aren’t up to their old tricks in this case as well?

Get real!

awwww seems i hit a nerve... baby peshwa got hurt.

Pretty much..and here I was thinking you guys had pics/video of our formations and tactical plans at the LOC!

It does hurt though, I will admit that our landscaping secrets are now out! Huge blow to the IA. Pakistan won here! Fo sho!

You are conveniently ignoring previous cases in which your country used civilian drones to spy on Pakistani posts along the LOC as posted by @Windjammer You are feebly trying to see this particular downing in isolation. Your country has previously used these drones, what makes you seriously think they aren’t up to their old tricks in this case as well?

Get real!

Well I suppose the Indian army sees this as a cost effective solution at the LOC.
Rs. 3000 lost if shot down. If not, Rs 3000 comes with basic recon pics of the border.
Either way, makes little difference to the Indian army or the child that probably lost his Diwali toy!

All those that this is just a toy and India won't use use have no idea about spying or surveillance. In areas like LOC these things are best to spy in fact if a country can afford I won't be surprised if this give to every post on LOC. You need to know where enemy positions are and using Drones like Avenger to do that is waste money and sources. These things are best to do the job

Pretty much..and here I was thinking you guys had pics/video of our formations and tactical plans at the LOC!

It does hurt though, I will admit that our landscaping secrets are now out! Huge blow to the IA. Pakistan won here! Fo sho!

Well I suppose the Indian army sees this as a cost effective solution at the LOC.
Rs. 3000 lost if shot down. If not, Rs 3000 comes with basic recon pics of the border.
Either way, makes little difference to the Indian army or the child that probably lost his Diwali toy!
It costs around 1 Lakh and yes best thing to spy on your enemy posts and soldiers

That's a toy. Is that what the Indians really use to spy with? :D

This is a toy man...who will use this toy as a spy drone unless ISI just like to shoot the toy drones to help themselves..

Dude, they already have much much sophisticated assets in space. They seriously don't need $600 DJI drones for that. Unless this particular one is carrying LIDAR / FLIR / MESA or some other marginally useful sensor, what sense does ISPR make of it? Maybe they like to tweet for the sake of tweeting. ISPR purpose isn't to handout press-releases on a daily basis, or are they competing with the likes of ARY/BOL/GEO etc etc?

why use a quadcopter instead of a proper UAV:
1. cheap in price
2. small in size
3. cheap to operate
4. easy to handle by a sepoy even.
5. doesnt need permission by higher ups to operate unlike a UAV
6. Portrays a toy (not a weapon), also shows misunderstanding/mishandling (portrays innocent mistake) operated by operator (portrays kid/hobbyist).
7. Lastly, to make PA look weird by displaying a quadcopter operated by IA or BSF, if it gets shot down.
8. No real insult to IA/BSF if it gets shot down.
9. Send a cheap copter instead of sending in a recon team or daring to stick out heads in the open to view PA positions or mark them or view activity.

This quadcopter has short range and short flight time.

Would BSF allow a kid/hobbyist to come close to their bunkers and stand within few hundred meters of LOC and start flying a quadcopter? Ofcourse they wouldnt, LOC is not a leisure, vacation and entertainment spot.
Secondly, mostly on IB and LOC, PA has made posts directly opposite Indian posts. So with a small range, this quadcopter can only emerge from or nearbv an Indian post/Bunker. No civilian would be allowed near an Indian post/bunker to fly a quadcopter. PA shot it as soon as it crossed LOC as the PA post was in vicinity of the Indian post.

why didnt BSF/IA shoot at it thinking it was a Pakistani quadcopter flying directly on LOC ? Ofcourse BSF/IA could have shot it too but because they knew that its indian and flying there for a purpose.

OK. That is beyond ridiculous. A DJI quadcopter. For heavens sake, ISPR should refrain from commenting on such childish stuff.

Your tolerance to border-crimes defines how many of those you are allowing to happen. Pakistan would not and should not tolerate any border intrusions. ISPR has done right to pick all incidents because if they would ignore some, that would mean it was deemed "ok" and "not a big deal".

Get real!

I'm 100% American, 6th generation American, my man.

I see that a toy excites you. For me, a Chinese DJI drone that can only work for 20 minutes, limited in range and height can never be used by a military. Setting aside it can't fly very high, setting aside it only last for 20 minutes, it happens to be very noisy. Maybe a local Police force would use it but never a military to spy on borders covertly. But I get that you have a difficult time comprehending it. I can only hope you are a part of the reverse brain and spare America.

I see that a toy excites you. For me, a Chinese DJI drone that can only work for 20 minutes, limited in range and height can never be used by a military. Setting aside it can't fly very high, setting aside it only last for 20 minutes, it happens to be very noisy. Maybe a local Police force would use it but never a military to spy on borders covertly. But I get that you have a difficult time comprehending it. I can only hope you are a part of the reverse brain and spare America.

6th generation and still obsessed with Pakistan huh? Quite a feat! Next time tell your fellow Patels not to take selfies from the middle of their BSF posts before firing up their drones.

Cheers,

Last edited:
6th generation and still obsessed with Pakistan huh? Quite a feat! Next time tell your fellow Patels not to take selfies from the middle of their BSF posts before firing up their drones.

Cheers,

If US army never used DJI drone, why did they need to ban it?
https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/7/16106810/dji-drone-banned-government-study-data-safety

Why would India need that fake drone, when India has 27 satellites looking everywhere. Seem the 'drone' is Chinese made.

Isreal can produce great military UAV, but IDF still use DJI drone.
http://www.janes.com/article/71456/idf-buying-mass-market-dji-drones

Really? This one is coming.

MQ-9_Guardian.jpg

https://www.geo.tv/latest/164744-pakistan-opposes-sale-of-us-drones-to-india

:nana:

Isreal has better military UAV than India, but they still use this drone. They are different type of devices.

The IDF source said the acquisition of commercial UAVs would provide clear operational advantages for forces in the field. "They will have the ability to get a high-quality picture from the air, as well as images from opposite angles," he stated. "The enemy was used to hiding behind a wall or a home. Suddenly, it is exposed from 360°. In the past, only planes and drones that are expensive and complicated to operate could provide images to the company level."

Last edited:
Mera khayyal hai kay tumhari gand mein India say ziyada Iran ghussa hua hai! :D
I think you love to suck on to my dick... if you like it than watch out.
Iranian crimes are next on the show...

Back
Top Bottom