What's new

Pakistan Army contingent lands in Russia for joint exercise

Pakistan should have done it 20 years ago Russia in Putin hands is a real power horse of mother russia

What language do they communicate in during the exercises?

USSR invaded Afghanistan to help out the Afghan government that was fighting the anti communist insurgents.

true... similarly US invaded Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction... but found oil by accident....
that's what I was saying ... there was a fair chance that USSR would wonder into Gwadar by accident... being a thin and slim country and at that time without nukes... a double whammy from east and west from armour of USSR and india would have been terminal event for us

true... similarly US invaded Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction... but found oil by accident....
that's what I was saying ... there was a fair chance that USSR would wonder into Gwadar by accident... being a thin and slim country and at that time without nukes... a double whammy from east and west from armour of USSR and india would have been terminal event for us
aha ok I get what you are saying now.

gwadar2-300x293.jpg

I feel that was more an oversight by the Russians rather than something intentional, if you google the map of Pakistan map with the flag on it that flag that they used comes up the most, however you can make of it what you will, we will see if they do the same thing with the INDRA exercises next month.

It must be, after all everything turns out in India's favor in the end

First of all its a shame you can't have a argument without a personal attack, seriously man? Have I personally attacked you? and Bro.... Russia will play both sides, and sell arms to both sides. This makes the best sense and it makes them the most money,they have done this many times in the past ( China and India, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam and now India and Pak). I highly doubt that they will totally ditch India for Pak ( But then again in this quickly changing geopolitical world it is likely that will happen), and to be fair its Modi's fault for turning to the U.S (Which is something I disagree with, the U.S is not a reliable ally). Let us see who is correct by the end of the year. Either way it does not make a difference to me, as my current country, the one that I am citizen of will always be a U.S. ally.

No that is not correct. USSR invaded Afghanistan to help out the Afghan government that was fighting the anti communist insurgents.
You are right that Modi is the one who is turning Bharat towards NATO. I hope he wins the next election.
You see the RSS crazies that have sway over government have a mission: to establish Bharati hegemony. To do this they have to subdue Pakistan and China and they cannot achieve this on their own hence the movement towards NATO.

Maybe but I get the feeling it's not english

I recall seeing a video of the INDRA exercises and the Russian officer was communicating with the Indian officer through a russian soldier who spoke english, just wondering in the Pak army do they have to learn how to speak english?

It must be, after all everything turns out in India's favor in the end
We shall see.

isolation.........................
:partay::partay::partay::partay::sick:
BTW welcomt to Russia guys..:pakistan:
Russia.gif

I recall seeing a video of the INDRA exercises and the Russian officer was communicating with the Indian officer through a russian soldier who spoke english, just wondering in the Pak army do they have to learn how to speak english?

We shall see.

And your army don't even teach hoe to treat juniors... Shame on u have, some balls before commenting something
btw ur comment was

mm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom