What's new

Pakistan Army Committed Genocide: US Resolution On 1971 Bangladesh Atrocities

Indian-American Congressman Ro Khanna and Congressman Seve Chabot introduced the resolution in the US House of Representatives on Friday which among other things calls on the government of Pakistan to offer apologies to the people of Bangladesh for its role in such a genocide.

Yeah... go **** yourself Bangladesh.

And as for the Americans, I think they need to be focusing on the native Americans they wiped out. The genocidal doctrine for those massacres is celebrated as the Manifest Destiny.

You think this has actually got anything to do with Bangladesh?

This is your cold war with India, being played out in a US arena. No Bangladeshi asked for it and no Bangladeshi benefits from it.

The top brass was there in the US.. They would've said "sorry" if asked. Don't know why they weren't forced to apologize.

It’s a game to eventually confiscated pak nuclear bombs.

Getting rid of Imran khan was a start.

Paks destroyed themselves by fighting the proxy war against the Soviets and then Bin Laden.

USA became undisputed super power and Pakistan became a hotbed of Jihadism.

Pakistan got 32 billion, most of it stolen by the Generals who live an opulent life in Toronto and Vancouver 🤣🤣🤣.

Generals bought expensive US hardware despite the conditions attached e.g. cannot be used against India 🤣🤣🤣

USA definitely got a bargain 🤣🤣🤣

Now arm chair diplomat and economist @bluesky wants BD to become a US lackey like Pakistan 🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali

Pakistanis are hot-headed and emotional.

You see this in the UK and then it is easy to realise why Pakistan is not progressing.

Pakistanis are hot-headed and emotional.

You see this in the UK and then it is easy to realise why Pakistan is not progressing.

Yep!

Pakistanis and Hindus are fighting a sectarian war in the streets of Britain.

It’s disgusting!

They have turned Leicester, Southall, Slough etc into war zones.

Although much of expected But this one is little early clip of continuity . Signs explains the execution has started to FOCUS on Pakistan after being used as tissue just like in Muajideens era .

Interesting development but can't figure what prompted this resolution now.

Apart from the massacre of Bengalis by Pakistani army ranging between 100,000 (according to Pak army sources) to 3 million (I think by muktibahini sources) there were >10 million that sought refuge in India and about 16million that were displaced within Bangladesh.

The American Genocide of the Indians—Historical Facts and Real Evidence​

Genocide in Australia​

How Canada committed genocide against Indigenous Peoples, explained by the lawyer central to the determination​

of course as a Afghani/india fake poster you would say that..

Am I Afghan or Indian make up your mind.

I thank God that he gave me the ability to finally see through the lies and deception of Pakistani Generals. In all honestly, BD people fought a war of independence in 1971 against the Fascist Generals of Pakistan Army. These Generals were subjugating and terrorizing people of then East Pakistan through fascism just like what they have done to people of West Pakistan or the present day Pakistan. BD people fought bravely and gained their independence, and today BD people are much better and happier and on a path of progress. Unlike the timid and weak people of Pakistan today who have do not have the guts to rise up and fight against tyranny.

@PradoTLC is this guy an Afghan/Indian fake poster?

I thank God that he gave me the ability to finally see through the lies and deception of Pakistani Generals. In all honestly, BD people fought a war of independence in 1971 against the Fascist Generals of Pakistan Army. These Generals were subjugating and terrorizing people of then East Pakistan through fascism just like what they have done to people of West Pakistan or the present day Pakistan. BD people fought bravely and gained their independence, and today BD people are much better and happier and on a path of progress. Unlike the timid and weak people of Pakistan today who have do not have the guts to rise up and fight against tyranny.

Facts 💯💯💯

Facts 💯💯💯

I was the biggest supporter of Pakistan Military. I come from a Military family. I had my doubts on a few things about the Military but I over looked it. I gave then the benefit of the doubts. But then things happened and it really opened my eyes. I WAS HEARTBROKEN THAT I HAD BEEN WRONG ALL MY LIFE ABOUT THE MILITARY I DEFENDED AND MY FAMILY SERVED.

I was an eye opener for me to know the truth and the extent of corruption and other shameful activities in the Military. YOU DON'T NEED ENEMIES WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THESE IN THIS COUNTRY. These people need to be bought under the law ASAP or this country will break into several pieces like Bangladesh.

The US also strongly advises Israel to seek a political solution for Israel's conflict with Palestine but at the same does its best to facilitate Israel to regularly carry out atrocities upon the Palestinians.

What is this comparison ? You conveniently ignored the advice from Chinese political leaders

you are not Pakistani

I support all efforts to extradite Pakistan Army personnel responsible for atrocities of 1971 war. Also, BD and US should issue International Arrest warrants for criminal Bajwa and his criminals deputies for gross violation of human rights inside Pakistan including killing of thousands of people in KPK and Baluchistan, kidnapping of Pakistan people, and illegal detention of journalists.

funny you ask that now..

In case you didnt know india held 45K men of the Pakistan army for 2 years including a similar number of civilians

may be you should ask the indians why not even a parking ticket was lieved against them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom