What's new

Pakistan Army commits treason in Presidents Office

Signatures are not forged I think. Common practice is that if a law is sent back with presidents objections then NA has to reconsider it. But if it is not returned in 10 days then it is deemed accepted whether the president signed it or not. This is what has happened i think.

Last edited:
i don’t know if it’s true or not

But he should have categorically denied it when it was being discussed in the media. I think he is too late to be believed that he actually did not sign it. However, his words should be taken seriously and the Supreme Court will strike it down
He was in shock, He was investigating from his staff from the past two days , he clearly stated he asked his staff if they have sent back the unsigned bills within stipulated time , but today i came to know that they did not sent back those bills

It looks like President is saying that he told his staff to return the bill but they kept it untill the period of ten days had elapsed and it went on to become a law automatically.

Signatures are not forged I think. Common practice is that if a law is sent back with presidents objections then NA has to reconsider it. But if it is not returned then it is deemed accepted whether the president signed it or not. This is what has happened i think.
This makes no sense at all. No bill can become a law without President's assent.

But if he had stated his objections clearly on media or made his position clear on this matter early on he would have been in much much better position. I hope he has his written objections in any hard form. Otherwise it will boil down to his word against his staff's word only.

Only duffers are selected in the army who cannot question, dissent and just obey the orders of the seniors.

And when these junior duffers rises to higher rank, they being ignorant duffers become arrogant, megalomaniacs, and narcissist to the core.

And coming from poor villages, these army generals are blinded by the military razzmatazz, and turns into demigod, with sycophants, yes men all around, they cannot accept any rejection of orders, and applies this to civilians.

Totally doomsday scenario, years and decades of not functioning democracy haunting us.

Adding on to it, after 18 years of service at the army and risen to a colonel, to brigadier rank, the rigmarole starts paying back in plots, more perks, an apartment and benefits.

The duffers now truly emboldened and calling shots, after 20 years in army service, the rank is risen after every three years and with another plot added.

The lieutenant general rank in total gets about six plots when retired, plus the Chief of army gets the Agri land and another large luxury apartment. As Hyder Mehdi the ex army man describes, the total package could be Rs. 100 to 150 crore at the top level retirement.

And precisely the reason the generals looking at the bounty after a few years couldn't resist, couldn't dissent and rebel.

Even the professional, Shareef top ranks couldn't resist and do anything against the pillage and destruction of the country.

And for them more power and authority to the army means a bigger bounty, more plots, perks and privileges to them, indirectly proportional to the civilian rule.

Last edited:
Everyday we Pakistanis comes up with something even more crazy!

Doubt it, Bajwa was from ghakkar mandi, a small unknown village.

That's one fellow out of thousands and ghakarmandi ain't some shanty town , it's literally connected with a divisional h.q. its like arguing kachi pahaari ain't part of Karachi

Are you serious. This makes Pakistan a laughing stock of the world. If this is true, he should take action against his staff instead of crying on Twitter. Why hasn't he named the staff responsible and approached the courts . How pathetic to apologize to those affected instead of getting the courts to throw out the Bills approved with forged signatures.

We are already a laughing stock. Unfortunately those in Pakistan don't have anything to laugh about. We need the scumbags occupying our country to be removed. They have hijacked all power since day 1.

Signatures are not forged I think. Common practice is that if a law is sent back with presidents objections then NA has to reconsider it. But if it is not returned in 10 days then it is deemed accepted whether the president signed it or not. This is what has happened i think.

It doesn't matter whether he actually signed or not , dude just scored a spectacular home run .

When President asked Staff about the Army Amendment bill
F3-A9lRXwAAfbCh.jpg

Yes, it is brazen of whoever did this, but the President is undermining his own authority if his only response is going to be to cry and apologize on Twitter. What action has he taken against this brazen behaviour. The least he can do is file a police complaint. If he doesn't have the courage to take any concrete action , he should just resign.

What option does he have? Even the courts are owned by the army.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom