What's new

Pakistan Army commits treason in Presidents Office

There is a constitutional passage which says the president can refuse to sign , it goes back to the Parliament who either amend it or vote on it and after the 3rd time if it has been voted by Parliament it goes through WHETHER THE PRESIDENT SIGNS IT OR NOT.
It is one thing to keep sending the bill back to the President until he signs . Quite another to forge his signature if he refuses to sign the first time.

LMAO you want him to take action against GHQ ? ..he is on his way out since GHQ doesn't want any PTI leader to be in this new govt setup
If he has some self-respect, he should take action against whoever forged his signature. Why just cry about it ?

Bill approved without the president approval and consent, maybe there wasn't any signature at all.

Bill approved without the president approval and consent, maybe there wasn't any signature at all.
Weren't some of the Bills passed only in August. They could not have been passed without his consent so soon.

Only duffers are selected in the army who cannot question, dissent and just obey the orders of the seniors.

And when these junior duffers rises to higher rank, they being ignorant duffers become arrogant, megalomaniacs, and narcissist to the core.

And coming from poor villages, these army generals are blinded by the military razzmatazz, and turns into demigod, with sycophants, yes men all around, they cannot accept any rejection of orders, and applies this to civilians.

Totally doomsday scenario, years and decades of not functioning democracy haunting us.

The dangerous duffers are exposed to the hilt.

Where are the rest of the army generals, are all sold out and bought. Where are the professional top brass, if there is any.
There aren't any, all of them are gaining personally from destruction of Pakistan, and the future of 250million Pakistanis. The real duffers are Pakistani public for letting this shit show go on.

i don’t know if it’s true or not

But he should have categorically denied it when it was being discussed in the media. I think he is too late to be believed that he actually did not sign it. However, his words should be taken seriously and the Supreme Court will strike it down

There is a constitutional passage which says the president can refuse to sign , it goes back to the Parliament who either amend it or vote on it and after the 3rd time if it has been voted by Parliament it goes through WHETHER THE PRESIDENT SIGNS IT OR NOT.

See the issue here is that this bill I'm assuming was at it's first stage, it hadn't been returned by the President before. Now it's too early to tell if it was a forgery that allowed it to be passed or what seems like an abuse of the assent rule where the thing was straight up just not returned to parliament as it should have been and resultantly was considered as 'approved' due to the non-return of the bill. Now whether this is legal or not, the SC will have the final say on it.

i don’t know if it’s true or not

But he should have categorically denied it when it was being discussed in the media. I think he is too late to be believed that he actually did not sign it. However, his words should be taken seriously and the Supreme Court will strike it down

I think if President is correct then he should grow a pair and take the matter to the court. I mean he's the effin President, he can write to CJP or something.

By the way, the bill got approved and because part of law today. So he's not too late.

There is no assembly after it is dissolved and interim set-up in, it's just the Senate now and the PM cabinet.

I never said it did.
However the provision EXISTS whereby a law can be enacted WITHOUT the President signing it.

Majority of them officers come from metro and cosmopolitans while the regulars are from small towns and villages -------.
Doubt it, Bajwa was from ghakkar mandi, a small unknown village.

Back
Top Bottom