What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Best thing would be to be able to make heavy ATAK in Pakistan to take on AH64
I understand. It’s a work in progress. If the T-129 is ready by next year with the new engine then the PA would go for the T-129, otherwise the Z-10. At best the PA will get 12-15 AH-1Z and still has a further 25-30 helicopters needed to replace the Ah-1 is current operations. If AH-1Z don’t come then it’s more T-129 or Z-10.

Best thing would be to be able to make heavy ATAK in Pakistan to take on AH64

But can we afford to wait until that is ready. Also, I agree we should go for the heavy ATAK 2 (10 ton) helicopter from Turkey, especially if it can reach 20-21,000 feet like the Apache.

Although it may come down to costs, and splitting the order between the T-129 with a Turkish engine and the ATAK 2 maybe the best way to go, as the T-129 meet all of the PA’s requirements and has a ceiling of 13,000 feet, which would make it feasible for all but the North. Perhaps starting with local production of the T-129 and then move on to local production of the ATAK 2 when it is ready

But can we afford to wait until that is ready. Also, I agree we should go for the heavy ATAK 2 (10 ton) helicopter from Turkey, especially if it can reach 20-21,000 feet like the Apache.

Although it may come down to costs, and splitting the order between the T-129 with a Turkish engine and the ATAK 2 maybe the best way to go, as the T-129 meet all of the PA’s requirements and has a ceiling of 13,000 feet, which would make it feasible for all but the North. Perhaps starting with local production of the T-129 and then move on to local production of the ATAK 2 when it is ready
There's no feasible way to manufacture a specialized helicopter on a turn-key basis.

We would need to join a consortium. The fact is: Turkey is the only one inviting us to this kind of partnership, everyone else just wants us to buy as-is without linkage to our industry. But I do think we could work something out with South Africa.

With this in mind, if we go for ATAK, ATAK-2, etc, we would basically manufacture a % of the helicopter and contribute to the total supply chain (both PAK and TSK orders). I do think we should wait for these programs to materialize. In the mean time, perhaps, we can lease the PLA's existing Z-10s?

I understand. It’s a work in progress. If the T-129 is ready by next year with the new engine then the PA would go for the T-129, otherwise the Z-10. At best the PA will get 12-15 AH-1Z and still has a further 25-30 helicopters needed to replace the Ah-1 is current operations. If AH-1Z don’t come then it’s more T-129 or Z-10.

AH-1Z are delivered to PA but it is not disclosed yet. They are currently in queta.

02 AH-1Z delivered on 17 June2020. Rest in coming and Hot.

Why the secrecy and PAA feeding disinformation to Alan warnes and he tweets then that no AH-1Z arrived in Pakistan. AH-1Z is no UFO that PA is trying to hide, no?

Why the secrecy and PAA feeding disinformation to Alan warnes and he tweets then that no AH-1Z arrived in Pakistan. AH-1Z is no UFO that PA is trying to hide, no?
ohhh bhai jaan please dont be angry . nothing is happen just few days and this bubble will burst . all this started when il-78 was found in USA .

Figure has crossed 04.
:D ye to phir maujza ho gya

kasam-khao.jpg

Back
Top Bottom