What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

https://falcons.pk/photo/MFI-17-Mushshak/2390

Photo-2390.jpg

I think PAA is going the right way to have all the tech from various parts of the world.

But I think they should increase the numbers of AH-1Z to 30 in the future.

AH1Z is useless. America will only use it to arm twist us. Or keep it stored in AMARG until we fulfill a long list of demands. Better to sing on to heavy ATAK JV or start a new program with China or get some Russian heavyweight helicopter.

Any American big ticket item will only be a sword hanging on our heads.
I think PAA is going the right way to have all the tech from various parts of the world.

But I think they should increase the numbers of AH-1Z to 30 in the future.

AH1Z is useless. America will only use it to arm twist us. Or keep it stored in AMARG until we fulfill a long list of demands. Better to sing on to heavy ATAK JV or start a new program with China or get some Russian heavyweight helicopter.

Hi I hope the possibility is still there coz USA already sold AH64 to India I don’t know how many but once that order been completed and USA dried out them in terms of helicopters next move will be to phase out AH1Z for Pakistan in that way USA can sell something else to India
I agreed with your thoughts about fulfilling other demands of USA ( those can be smooth transition from Afghanistan
Thank you

Absolutely right. But we need to keep some tech in our fleets from US and EU side as well - I mean in very little numbers.

For AH-1Z, I would say 20 is a good number and focus on JV with other countries.

Is PAA is looking to acquire used helicopters from other countries for spares and even to upgrade them and add them into the fleet?

Helicopters Like:
Mil Mi-17
Aérospatiale/IAR SA 330 Puma

As in coming decade or so Chinese and Turkish options will be available so these Helis can be a stop-gap for PAA.

Dose Pakistan have any other hope for Attack helicopter on urgent basess from any Countery...!!!

How viable would it be to get a non-US company to supply the engines off the shelf as a stopgap measure until Turkey sorts out the problem on their end?

Back
Top Bottom