What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

How viable would it be to get a non-US company to supply the engines off the shelf as a stopgap measure until Turkey sorts out the problem on their end?
if i am not wrong, it would need retesting and the whole procedure of evaluation will have to be repeated?

How viable would it be to get a non-US company to supply the engines off the shelf as a stopgap measure until Turkey sorts out the problem on their end?
It is a problem with export licence. Firstly it may not be possible to fit every engine onto one platform. Secondly the same restrictions could apply to other engines as well. Lastly any new engine would need testing which could set things back 2-3 yrs. Hopefully a Turkish engine will be online by then.
A

https://www.falcons.pk/photo/Mil-Mi-171/2801

Photo-2801.jpg

Old Pic, snapped in USA.

And whatever was cooking before has been cooked and delivered. Only serving remains infront of open sources.
Any new orders we should expect ? If PAA looking quick they can purchase used zulus from US??

Any new orders we should expect ? If PAA looking quick they can purchase used zulus from US??
Currently I am not aware about it. Probably Pakistan will make decision once the one year time space granted to Turkey for sorting out T129 engine based problem will expire.

Currently I am not aware about it. Probably Pakistan will make decision once the one year time space granted to Turkey for sorting out T129 engine based problem will expire.
If US offered PAA should pick it up may ask them to get used one from marine corp since US is not involved in any visible conflict

but u r saying the same things means u too r fake?
He picked up the news from this forum no where else. Rest as far as his wish list of Khayali Palao Goes..You can have the luxury to go through about what he says because 90% of that is Total B.S. lanagar Gup and Khayali palao.

Back
Top Bottom