What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

why such confidentiality if Zulus are in Pakistan now. I don't think anyone can stop deliveries now when 2/4 are already delivered. This waiting game is killing me :x

Screenshot_20200623-150708_Chrome.jpg
Just wait a few months PA will surprise you.
Let's see who attack again on @Khafee instead accepting mistake still stoke theior little egos thanks @Tipu7

View attachment 644128
Let's see who attack again on @Khafee instead accepting mistake still stoke theior little egos thanks @Tipu7
Please don’t talk about Khafee. The guys a total fake. The guy simply posts Langar Gup on his forum. And he can’t speak or hear anything against his masters in the Gulf as he knows he’s being watched. Rest in due course of time things will unravel for the world to see. Just wait. But time is something we are short on. At the back end Things are looking pretty dangerous on the Eastern front and definitely something big is cooking. Hope they aren’t as Stupid as they appear to be.

Just wait. But time is something we are short on. At the back end Things are looking pretty dangerous on the Eastern front and definitely something big is cooking. Hope they aren’t as Stupid as they appear to be.

These are prophetic sentences...what i find listening here and there..they are sounding alarm as hostilities are imminent. how much time we have I would dare say a "fortnight" from today..

what do you say?

Please don’t talk about Khafee. The guys a total fake. The guy simply posts Langar Gup on his forum. And he can’t speak or hear anything against his masters in the Gulf as he knows he’s being watched. Rest
bro i dont know who is right or wrong but please dont forget to washing and cleaning AH1Z daily morning and evening . daily kapra maro subah sham larka taaaki pakar ker khara rahy jesy koi makhi bethy usko ura ker kapra maro :D:P
ap bhool gye safe rakhne ha
kamra/mehran na karwa le koi lol

Do we have verified news if our crew received training/qualification for these Zulus? Doesn't make sense to get the birds without proper training/knowledge transfer?

Do we have verified news if our crew received training/qualification for these Zulus? Doesn't make sense to get the birds without proper training/knowledge transfer?
I believe yes crew trained at Georgia I remember and there are old patch I upload at forum last week.

Please don’t talk about Khafee. The guys a total fake. The guy simply posts Langar Gup on his forum. And he can’t speak or hear anything against his masters in the Gulf as he knows he’s being watched. Rest in due course of time things will unravel for the world to see. Just wait. But time is something we are short on. At the back end Things are looking pretty dangerous on the Eastern front and definitely something big is cooking. Hope they aren’t as Stupid as they appear to be.
Let's not forget that he was the first one to reveal the news of the zulu's

but u r saying the same things means u too r fake?

These are prophetic sentences...what i find listening here and there..they are sounding alarm as hostilities are imminent. how much time we have I would dare say a "fortnight" from today..

what do you say?

I think the gap is 1 year - within this year either side has a chance to make changes. After one year with re-armament on both sides, a clash will be inconclusive.

Pakistan is more vulnerable right now until the Chinese equipment arrive.

Back
Top Bottom