What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

That's what I meant, Sir. I was agreeing with you. I have tried corroborating the news and there's nothing that came in. We may get them at some point in time, but they are not here yet and when they do arrive, it'd be announced officially.

Understood

Brings up another question

if Zulu is coming means T-129 is coming

if US clears us for a chopper then why would they not clear us for a engine ?

the perfect combination low level attack Zulu with T-129 top cover

T-129 engines are a victim to US-Turkish politics problem. Not restricted because of Pakistan.

Someone just send me a link on my page on Facebook that AH1z landed in Pakistan on 13 June. Then I went to this page and asked in C130J about how much these guys are reliable?? There's a world defense forum as well

so did you get the answer?

This story makes no sense. Why would the USA agree to not overcharging these very expensively via a C17 or something, rather than allow via IL-78?

I call false news..
Bhai kehna kia chatay ho...

Final Word: AH1Z are NOT being delivered any time soon. this has been some fan boys midnight dream! please don't waste any more bandwidth

fake news.
is this you analysis or did you look around and confirmed from your sources?

Zulu and T-129 are not connected at all.....USA not releasing engines for T-129 has more to do with the deteriorating relations between Turkey and USA. Remember they have also not delivered F35 to Turkey...

As PA is buying 15 AH-Z Vipers will PA also going to place an order of some 30 Bell UH-1Y Venom as AH-1Z and Bell UH-1Y Venom works together in deploying troops in the war zone?

Is PA still open to acquiring used upgraded Mi-17s & PUMA from other countries?

AH1Z Reported Deliveries & Turkish S400 Phase II Deal?

I have heard that Turkey has partnered with Russia over R&D of S-500 and other systems?

IL-76 almost to small internal cabin to fit a AH-1Z. PAF have no experiance of transporting helicopters in IL-76 for ferry flights. US would of done this via C-17, but of course clueless fanboys want attention on the forum......
PAF have done this many tines, not with AH-1Z and halfway across the world. These choppers (if ever delivered) will be via C-17
PAF had never transported this chopper before, its big, bulky and I can assure you if delivered will be delovered by USAF C-17s that transport them every single day....
U have been posting about Zulus...that there's no proof...these are just rumors/speculation.
...then u go on to "assure ppl" that US would use C17 to deliver Zulus(if that ever happens)...which is also speculation.

As PA is buying 15 AH-Z Vipers will PA also going to place an order of some 30 Bell UH-1Y Venom as AH-1Z and Bell UH-1Y Venom works together in deploying troops in the war zone?

Is PA still open to acquiring used upgraded Mi-17s & PUMA from other countries?

I have heard that Turkey has partnered with Russia over R&D of S-500 and other systems?

Initially, it was said (i.e. S-500) however a news outlet recently quoted Turkish Defence Sectrteriate saying possible joint production of S400 (as part of S400 Phase II Deal)

As far as PA Future acquisition (UH1Y etc.) I don't think so that PA needed and have the resources, AH1Z if delivered, would be Pakistan's last big-ticket purchase (though through FMF) with regard to Heli's.

Initially, it was said (i.e. S-500) however a news outlet recently quoted Turkish Defence Sectrteriate saying possible joint production of S400 (as part of S400 Phase II Deal)

As far as PA Future acquisition (UH1Y etc.) I don't think so that PA needed and have the resources, AH1Z if delivered, would be Pakistan's last big-ticket purchase (though through FMF) with regard to Heli's.

Bell 412 is basically the same helicopter as UH-1Y, PA already has this in service

Back
Top Bottom